PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Romeo Rose????

Parralax view
03-19-2011, 12:25 AM
For those that don't know who this character is, He is a guitarist, blues guy that dresses like Richie Blackmore on a very bad day at the renaissance fair. He plays A hidious guitar named Juliet, a carved up and bastardized strat thing.

He is very very full of his extremely limited talent as a blues man, prefering to work with no rythym section and basically making up blues on the fly that are invariably rotten. I choose to think that no one would want to work with him in the first place...

He has many posts on youtube and gets extremely upset when anyone slags his obvious cluelessnessness and overblown ego. BUT.. I haven't heard of him lately and apparently he has moved on to become an artiste with oils....:rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up here to slag me for this, but if he does, I guarantee entertainment...

Cobalt
03-19-2011, 12:38 AM
That guitar is hideous to say the least!

Řystein
03-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Hmm I hear he is lurking the forums with the username "Silimtao"... Expect some slagging!

On a serious note, though (no pun intended), he is probably one of those misunderstood geniuses that will be greatly appreciated as soon as he is dead.

Silimtao
03-19-2011, 12:59 AM
His real name is Larry Busby. Just found this on YT. Actually, I don't agree with Judge Judy; she obviously doesn't know anything about tattoos. YouTube - Romeo Rose on the Judge Judy TV Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnaoffGyWo)

Cobalt
03-19-2011, 01:05 AM
His real name is Larry Busby. Just found this on YT. Actually, I don't agree with Judge Judy; she obviously doesn't know anything about tattoos. YouTube - Romeo Rose on the Judge Judy TV Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnaoffGyWo)

I heard her last contract was worth over a million dollars. Her bailiff must be the luckiest man in the world. He went from a typical everyday humdrum job to a great job and Im willing to bet she took care of him and his contract. I saw that episode when it aired. Funny.

Underdog
03-19-2011, 02:28 AM
His website is almost as hideous as his guitar. According to his website, he's gonna make a run for Austin's mayor's office. I pity the residents if he somehow should win...

Jimbo
03-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Well that was entertaining.What a way to start off a sat morning listening to about 3 seconds of this "guitarist".Is he for real or is that a parody?

Parralax view
03-20-2011, 05:37 AM
No, he thinks he's for real. I probably shouldn't get all BMOC with him cause he has a dream that he apparently thinks will come true. But he is a bit... uh......out there.

blues-n-cues
03-20-2011, 05:50 AM
His website is almost as hideous as his guitar. According to his website, he's gonna make a run for Austin's mayor's office. I pity the residents if he somehow should win...

he was on a randy rhoads forum & i've actually talked to him on the phone.
since kinky friedman & jimmy vaughan are personal friends of mine i doubt he's going anywhere in austin.

but in this day & age it takes all kinds. he did that vid w/ kelly garni of failed - quit before the Quiet Riot fame - randy rhoads friend etc etc... just another flake....

Jimbo
03-20-2011, 05:54 AM
Heres a little tidbit of info noone will give a shit about.When I was 5yrs old I was adopted.Before I was adopted my name was Jimmy Vaughn.Thats not all.My father's last name is Carey.So I could have been Jim Carey.Ha seems the limelight went around me didn't it?This is my grandfather Aaron.

Parralax view
03-23-2011, 01:22 AM
he was on a randy rhoads forum & i've actually talked to him on the phone.
since kinky friedman & jimmy vaughan are personal friends of mine i doubt he's going anywhere in austin.

but in this day & age it takes all kinds. he did that vid w/ kelly garni of failed - quit before the Quiet Riot fame - randy rhoads friend etc etc... just another flake....

Kinky Freidman!! The only time I wanted to do political crime, was a few years ago while visiting Texas and he was running for governor. In front of the Dallas Tortilla Factory on Ewing in Oak Cliff was one of his political signs. Damn, I wanted to steal that thing, but the factory owner was outside having a smoke.....I wanted so to bring that sign back to Hawaii and put it in my music room....:)