Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-10-2015, 10:37 PM   #1
SGMusic
Pokémon Master

SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies
Default Last Night in Georgia

Leaving in the morning to drive across the country to Southern California, where I'll be living for the foreseeable future.

Wish me luck.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 PM   #2
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMusic View Post
Leaving in the morning to drive across the country to Southern California, where I'll be living for the foreseeable future.

Wish me luck.
Best of Luck!! And be careful
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #3
lespaulie
aka crunk

lespaulie Just getting started

Good luck and have a safe trip...
Old 04-10-2015, 10:45 PM   #4
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Good luck. Moving there to work on the career? And yes, be careful.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:49 PM   #5
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

All the best, Summer. Our thoughts and well wishes are with you in your travels in life. Stay safe and stay in touch
Old 04-10-2015, 10:57 PM   #6
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

May your wi-fi never falter.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #7
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

congrats, Summer ! I take it this was no easy choice to make and prepare for. all the best to you.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:05 AM   #8
Spock96
Phys. Disabled Guitarist.

Spock96 Just getting started

I know I haven't been around much anymore, but best of luck Hun.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:13 AM   #9
classicrock

classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma

Good luck in So Cal. Enjoy the beach, stay out of traffic jams (ha...impossible), enjoy the awesome weather. Most of all best of luck with your music.
classicrock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:13 AM   #10
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

G Luck in Holywood!!!!!!!!!!