Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Recording & Software

Old 08-10-2017, 03:55 PM   #1
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation
Default AmpliTube 4 + AmpliTube MESA/Boogie Bundle

is up for grabs! This is a dupe for me as I have the Max bundle.

PM me if you want it ... you will be required to pay the transfer fee. ~$20, IIRC.

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:33 PM   #2
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobF View Post
is up for grabs! This is a dupe for me as I have the Max bundle.

PM me if you want it ... you will be required to pay the transfer fee. ~$20, IIRC.
What did you replace it with?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

AmpliTube MAX. I actually bought the full MAX bundle that includes AT Max T-RackS MAX and ST MAX as an upgrade. ST3 was the qualifier for the upgrade, so I can xfer the AT license.

The Mesa bundle is pretty sweet and I doubt it could had any cheaper.

--

Old 08-10-2017, 06:04 PM   #4
DanRode
Dixie Flatline

DanRode Just getting started DanRode Just getting started

I bought a different Apmpitube4 bundle but I don't have the Mesa stuff. How is it?
Old 08-10-2017, 06:15 PM   #5
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Mesa is my favorite of the AT models.

--

Old 08-10-2017, 11:34 PM   #6
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

It's a great place but for me and speaking for myself I would by paying $20 for a damn headache. Im just not that good at all of the software based tone stuff. I have Amplitude 4 though.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:45 PM   #7
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Yes, there is a bit of effort involved

For any amp sim, here is a good starting point:
1. Get your input level before the sim to peak at -10. A proper DI box is preferable to a switchable INST input on interfaces.
2. Low Pass with an EQ plug at ~12K +/-
3. Move the mic back in the sim settings to get a bit of air.

The input level and LP are essential.

If anybody is interested, you don't pay me. You buy a transfer directly from IKM. You give me the transfer # to send my license to.

--

Old 08-11-2017, 12:13 AM   #8
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

I'd jump on that if I didn't have the Bias Pro bundle. I've heard demos, and they're very good.

I haven't used my Bias software after getting the Amplifi TT.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote