Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 08-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #1
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation
Default NFPD

New Flip Phone Day !!!!

My old phone finally gave up & Verizon still has flip phones for sale, SCORE !
Old 08-13-2017, 12:57 AM   #2
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Congrats!

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:04 AM   #3
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

I thought that meant No Fat Pants Day.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:44 AM   #4
Jusca

Jusca Just getting started

Is this a joke? lol I didn't know verizon sold jitterbugs.
Jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:55 AM   #5
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Flip phone? Serious?
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:17 AM   #6
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started

I'm in the same situation. I have a "basic" phone and it's not working right so I found a used version of the same phone on Ebay for $10 and ordered a new $30 smartphone. The "testing will begin next week when both arrive.
Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:25 AM   #7
Big John

Big John Just getting started

I recently/reluctantly upgraded to a smartphone. A lot of booking here is now handled by "young" people, and flip phones and aol.com email addresses get you shuffled to the bottom of the pile.

Last edited by Big John; 08-13-2017 at 06:32 AM.
Big John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM   #8
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

A few months ago my old flip phone finally crapped out and I replaced it with a 'smart' phone.

I am proud to say that I haven't become a run of the mill phone-bot with my every free moment spent bowing to my smart phone. Apparently because I don't do FakeBook, and I'm not into games or gadgets.

I really miss the simplicity and durability of the flip phone. Not to mention how easy it is to carry. I'm seriously considering purchasing another one, and I recently read that there has actually been a resurgence in the flip phone market over the past couple of years.
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:12 AM   #9
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started

My "basic" phone wasn't really a "flip-phone" but it wasn't a smartphone. It looks more or less like one although it has a keyboard that slides out (Alcatel Sparq).

I have to wear reading glasses now but I don't carry them around with me much of the time so a smartphone doesn't do much for me. I also don't want to spend a lot of money on a smartphone plan when I'm at a full sized computer most of the time.

I also find it annoying that most of my friends seem to feel the need to always be checking their phones or texting while we are talking.

I have a basic phone and a smartphone coming and I'll learn the use the smartphone but then I may revert back to a basic phone again. I found two carriers that offer very low rates so I may have a basic phone and a smart phone going concurrently for a few months until I figure out what is best for me.

My basic phone just doesn't text anymore and I lose the network often even though I live in Seattle.
Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #10
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

As far as cheap carriers (I've been with ATT&T, Verizon, & Sprint), I'm now with www.ting.com . They don't have plans, and it's $6/month to keep your number, then you only get charged on what you use: calls, text, and data. My plan with Sprint for 2 phones, unlimited everything was about $136. Now, as long as I remember to turn my data off, for 2 phones, it's less than half that.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote