Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Introduce Yourself

Old 12-28-2017, 03:07 PM   #1
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow
Default I'm back baby!!

Hi all!

Been a little while since I have been here. Something like 4 years or so. Haven't done a lot of guitar related activities but I recently got back into woodworking and remembered that I still have a mostly completed Walnut Telecaster and I want to finish it. I am doing to be mostly hanging out in the DIY section so come say hi.

Not sure how many members will remember me but for those who do:

I stopped building guitars and pedals when I decided to become a fireman. School took a lotnof money and training took a lot of time. I am not in a solid schedule and want to fet back into my hobbies. I always loved this forum and remember how fun and helpful everyone was. I am gonna record my process of finishing the Telecaster here and help others as best I can.

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 03:38 PM   #2
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

Good to see you back!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Welcome back! I remember the Telecaster project.

You became a fireman? Damn, that's a tough job, congrats!

How the hell you remember your password after 4 years lol?

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

I want to know if he is still hanging with squirley??
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 06:11 PM   #5
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I want to know if he is still hanging with squirley??
Is that the GF? You have a pretty good memory for a grandpa.

If I remember right, the Telly Greg had was a neck-through. And like a brown finish?

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:50 PM   #6
Lefty Louie

Lefty Louie Just getting started

Oh god, not you again! LOL!
Lefty Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:55 PM   #7
Hi Hat

Hi Hat The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Hi Hat The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

How far along is the walnut Telecaster?
Hi Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:18 PM   #8
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

Nope, squirrelly went her own way. I am happily taken though! We can call her Blondie!

The tele build is in my signature if the link still works. Basically, one of the members here sent me a small walnut blank and I did everything myself. I chose to not build the neck because it would have more than doubled the cost with all the tools. I have it grain filled and am going to do a black burst but got scared to mess it up and then got busy. I'll be picking it up from there.

I went to EMT school and fire school, had a few jobs here and there and now work for my county's fire department. I am still pretty broke but have enough to enjoy a hobby again.

Glad to see some of you remember me!!

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:13 PM   #9
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Welcome back Greg!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 12:17 PM   #10
rudos1
the Deuce

rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts

Welcome back to the fold.
Black modded strat, Epi SG, White Epi Wilshire Pro,Tubeworks Tube Driver TD-752 1X12 combo, ,SG copy from kit, Mesa Boogie 50 Caliber+, Hot Wheels Strat, Marshall MG100HDFX , Vox VT20+,Applause AE25, Laguna Bass
rudos1 is offline   Reply With Quote