Why is there no “For Sale” section?
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:00 AM   #2
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started Seattle Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Why is there no “For Sale” section?
We're all addicts. It would be too temping.
Seattle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:21 AM   #3
Cobra

Cobra Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
We're all addicts. It would be too temping.
Point well taken! LOL
Old 02-14-2018, 02:25 AM   #4
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started Seattle Just getting started

I'm just joking. I don't actually know the real answer.
Seattle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:36 AM   #5
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Things like this don't work very well on a forum. Sooner or later the owners and/or mods get dragged into some sort of bullshit dispute. It's just not worth it.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:43 AM   #6
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

http://www.guitarforums.com/showthread.php?t=47479
Old 02-14-2018, 03:14 AM   #7
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
Things like this don't work very well on a forum. Sooner or later the owners and/or mods get dragged into some sort of bullshit dispute. It's just not worth it.
There's not anywhere near enough traffic here, to have a b/s forum. You're hardly here anymore.

As it stands, I think Coblat got the OK to list something for sale not long ago; I don't recall a sale made. If it was, it wasn't advertised.

Going back to nearly the beginnings of this forum, if you got an OK to sell something by a mod/admin, you were good to go.

The only problem I see is, you might have people joining just to sell gear. But even going way back, the rule was, "buy/sell at your own risk, and leave the mods out of it."

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:18 AM   #8
Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Thanks for link and I can now see where it can or could be an issue.

FWIW- Aly and Sli could make money doing a stand up routine! The last few posts were fooking hilarious! LMFAO...
Old 02-14-2018, 03:28 AM   #9
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
FWIW- Aly and Sli could make money doing a stand up routine! The last few posts were fooking hilarious! LMFAO...
They are. Do you mean to say that you have not made your contribution to their plate yet?
Old 02-14-2018, 03:37 AM   #10
Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
They are. Do you mean to say that you have not made your contribution to their plate yet?
I don’t know the how or where but, it would definitely be worth it. I wonder if they would take that donation in 3 or 9 dollar bills?