Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #11
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

I dunno, that seems a tad risky, I"m not one to feel brave enough about that department. I vote for consistency.
The Smitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
HDJ
Re-newed Senior Member

HDJ The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking HDJ The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Sorry for being late, but Happy Bro.....
HDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #13
Skeleton Keys
Dorian's Deviant

Skeleton Keys Just getting started

Happy belated birthday... Damn Sean, your getting old.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:38 AM   #14
Akira

Akira The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Akira The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Best birthday thread ever, lmao.

And yes, 20. Damn. I know it seems pathetic but it's always been one of them birthdays that just seems ages away, and now it's been and gone.

Time to get myself a motorcycle and die young.
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:40 AM   #15
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Akira, let an old man give you some un-asked for advice: do what you love, and don't let anyone hold you back, not for love, money or anything else. Live each day like it's your last, but not recklessly. Always reach for the stars. Do things in moderation, but break out every once in awhile. Don't smoke. Be good to yourself. If you can't do that, you're useless to everyone else. Don't try to make someone else happy; can't be done. Happiness comes from within. Life's about choices, only you can decide which are right for YOU. Don't be afraid to "fail"- learn from it, move on.

Happy BD again. 30, 40, 50 will hit you before you know it.

PS: Practice safe sex.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.

Last edited by Silimtao; 07-30-2008 at 03:13 AM.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:38 AM   #16
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Best birthday thread ever, lmao.

And yes, 20. Damn. I know it seems pathetic but it's always been one of them birthdays that just seems ages away, and now it's been and gone.

Time to get myself a motorcycle and die young.
That's my plan too. I'm aiming for 22.
spacedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:09 AM   #17
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
That's my plan too. I'm aiming for 22.
earthman, I suggest you wear a helmet whether you're on or off a bike. That's my un-asked for advice to you

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.

Last edited by Silimtao; 07-30-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: typo
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:49 AM   #18
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
earthman, I suggest you where a helmet whether you're on or off a bike. That's my un-asked for advice to you
In addition to that, you might just want to wrap yourself in bubble wrap and never leave your bedroom.
The Smitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #19
iiholly

iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard

Happy birthday.
iiholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #20
elklandercc
Why?

elklandercc Just getting started

Hapy birthday man, sorry I missed it. I've been mooching off everyone else's bike orund here latley, which isn't bad considering were talking about HD Nighttrain, Springer Soft Tail, and a Rocker C. Hopefully after I get nestled in with a new job I'll be able to pickup a Sportster 1200 this winter or in time for the next riding season.