Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 08-13-2008, 02:57 AM   #11
HDJ
Re-newed Senior Member

HDJ The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking HDJ The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I still can't believe it........PHANTOM MADE IT BACK HOME......I was sitting here earlier playing some XBOX 360 and all of the sudden I heard a scratch on my front door. Knew what it was, about shit myself then opened the door and he came running in....4 days and 4 nights and he made it back home without any injuries or anything...He's a little skinny, but other than that he's just fine....Still blows my mind that none of my neighbors had seen him....
HDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:51 AM   #12
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them

That's awesome Joe! I'm so glad that he made it back!
Effects: Boss GT-100
Band: Whisky Business
Mr. G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:43 AM   #13
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Party at Joe's place!
spacedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:04 AM   #14
HDJ
Re-newed Senior Member

It's been a party all night.....gave him a bath and got him cleaned up...and he and my Australian Shepherd (Khaki) have been playing since....

I know I'll never know....but I'll always wonder where the hell he was.

My dogs are like children to me...
Old 08-13-2008, 05:06 AM   #15
HDJ
Re-newed Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. G. View Post
and actually one of our dogs we have now disappeared for over four days.. and we put out fliers and posters around with no luck and then just one day he showed back up.. to this day I have no idea where he went... so don't give up hope.. He may show up again.
That is weird that you mentioned your dog being missing for 4 days, no luck with the fliers, then he showed back up......Exact same thing here.....
Old 08-13-2008, 11:15 AM   #16
Missinova
Official PRSplaya Groupie

Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies

That's great news... Dogs are smarter sometimes than we give them credit for.

And our Dog Cumin... is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he made it home... so if he could do it... well any dog can do it.

Really glad your "baby" made it home...

Soli Deo Gloria

Last edited by Missinova; 08-13-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Missinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #17
Hunter60

Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass Hunter60 Sucks butter from a skanks ass

That's great news! I'm sure Phantom has some stories to tell but he's not talking.

Guardian, Warrior, Friend. You will be loved and missed always.
Hunter60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #18
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Hip hip hooray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. G. View Post

And our Dog Cumin...
Good name.
The Smitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
Rustee
carbon based biped

Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter60 View Post
That's great news! I'm sure Phantom has some stories to tell but he's not talking.
Yep, my first thought was that his adventures could be the plot of a new Disney movie. I guess they'd make him talk though.

But yeah, glad to hear it Joe!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #20
Akira

Akira The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Akira The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

So sorry to hear about the loss of Yoda.

It's great that Phantom came back though, it must make the loss of Yoda slightly easier (although still undoubtedly hard) to deal with...
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote