Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
iiholly

iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard

Jack Nicholson>Heath Ledger
I haven't seen it yet though.
Christian Bale I thought would make a kick ass batman, because he pretty much makes a kick ass anything.
iiholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
iiholly

iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard

Old 07-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #13
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Well, I just saw it a bit ago. It certainly was a good movie to watch. Too bad Heath Ledger died, y'know?
The Smitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #14
elklandercc
Why?

elklandercc Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiholly View Post
Jack Nicholson>Heath Ledger
I haven't seen it yet though.
Christian Bale I thought would make a kick ass batman, because he pretty much makes a kick ass anything.
Actor wise yes, comparing the two roles, Heath did a better job IMHO.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by elklandercc View Post
Actor wise yes, comparing the two roles, Heath did a better job IMHO.
Ledger pretty much set the precedence for the role.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:50 AM   #16
Rustee
carbon based biped

Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Smitchens View Post
Ledger pretty much set the precedence for the role.
I've yet to see it, but judging from the acclaim and praise he's getting, I doubt anyone will ever try to play it again...at least in our lifetimes.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:51 AM   #17
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

I don't. They'll probably remake it by next year.

Stupid Hollywood.
spacedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #18
iiholly

Here's a thought:

What movies never should be re-made?

The first one that comes to my head, I was actually contemplating this last night while I watching it, was The Godfather.
You can't top Pacino and Brando.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:54 PM   #19
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiholly View Post
Here's a thought:

What movies never should be re-made?
Any of the Indiana Jones movies... or the original three Star Wars, though they did give Star Wars a bit of a makeover, but they haven't actually remade it yet.

One movie that should get a remake is Super Mario Brothers. Not because I'm such an adamant fan, but because the current one is just too stupid to leave as the definitive.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #20
Skeleton Keys
Dorian's Deviant

Skeleton Keys Just getting started

American phsyco was the shit, yes. I pretty much enjoy all of Bale's flicks, for what I've seen.
Erm...

Amer. Physco
The New World
The Machinist
Batman Series

And I totally agree with the bit about not recreating The Godfather, becuase any attempt to do so would fail miserabley, not matter who was casted or directed or anything. And I would be suprised to see Mario Puzo work on it if they ever did.