Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #11
HDJ
Re-newed Senior Member

HDJ The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking HDJ The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

College was a pain in the ass......glad I graduated and done with it now.
HDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #12
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them

Oh man, that was great Hunter! rep to you!
Effects: Boss GT-100
Band: Whisky Business
Mr. G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:16 PM   #13
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. G. View Post
how the hell do you manage a 4.2 GPA?
I am seriously gifted in the art of bullshitting. That's all there is to it.

...but it was 4.167 if you want to split hairs.
spacedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:32 AM   #14
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them

I mean, how did you get over a 4.0? I thought that was as high as it went?
Old 07-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #15
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. G. View Post
I mean, how did you get over a 4.0? I thought that was as high as it went?
5 is the highest I've ever seen. Someone graduated in my grade with a 5.0.
The Smitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:54 AM   #16
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

I actually thought 4.5 was the highest it went, but...I guess it must be 5.

I don't know HOW you'd get a 5, though. I mean I got a 4.167 and that was A, A, A-. You'd think even all A+ would only come to 4.5 or something.

Crazy.
spacedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #17
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
I actually thought 4.5 was the highest it went, but...I guess it must be 5.

I don't know HOW you'd get a 5, though. I mean I got a 4.167 and that was A, A, A-. You'd think even all A+ would only come to 4.5 or something.

Crazy.
I have no idea. I think I had a 2.somethingoranother, so getting good GPAs is beyond me.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #18
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

4.0 was always the highest I'd ever heard of. I had perfect grades for 3 of my last few semesters of college, and I had a 4.0 GPA for each of those 3. It didn't go any higher than that.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #19
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

Man... you smart people and your noteworthy GPAs. You disgust me.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #20
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

if it makes you feel any better, when I went to another college for two semesters, I ended with a 1.2 GPA, and wouldn't have been allowed to attend that school again. I of course could have done much better, and should have, but I realized I was in a field that I didn't want to be in, so I just quit trying, and didn't even show up for some of my final exams.