Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 03-11-2015, 08:33 PM   #21
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

I have not been able to get IE to work worth a damn since Vista came out. It's slow, causes sites to time out, and locks up. I got tired of it encountering an error and shutting down 30 seconds after opening it. I've used Chrome ever since and only recently had issues with it after an update. I had to uninstall it and reinstall it. No.problems since.

Photobucket works flawlessly here in the great broke state of Illinois where the women are constipated and the governors go to jail!

Forum co - admin
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:56 PM   #22
Highroller

Highroller The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Highroller The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Highroller The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Last time I used Photobucket I got disgusted with all the spam there. I had to click thru 5 different ads and pop ups just to get to my library. They kept trying to sell me photo albums. Screw 'em. It didn't used to be that way.

Another good site down the tubes ...
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:41 PM   #23
compart1

compart1 Just getting started

I've recently heard Big Dawgs statement, "MS browser called "Spartan" hopefully with Windows 10". Just in time as I am on the prowl for a new computer. I just hope it's flash player compatible..
compart1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #24
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

postimage.org

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:19 PM   #25
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretschGuy View Post
Last time I used Photobucket I got disgusted with all the spam there. I had to click thru 5 different ads and pop ups just to get to my library. They kept trying to sell me photo albums. Screw 'em. It didn't used to be that way.

Another good site down the tubes ...
Try ad block or something. Unless they are ads from sponsers then I don't think its the sites fault. Maybe your browser is too open...close some doors damn it haha...oh and run your ad removal prog if you have one.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:29 AM   #26
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

I've used Photobucket several times in the last week and had not one ad.

Forum co - admin
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote