Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 03-20-2015, 03:16 AM   #51
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
I didn't see any apes in those pics just a half naked stud muffin
ALy
Watch out, someone got into the catnip again..
Old 03-20-2015, 07:00 AM   #52
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf View Post
Watch out, someone got into the catnip again..
I think she got carried away when the post started with playing with myself.
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:45 PM   #53
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

You are both correct......RAWR !!!
Old 03-21-2015, 10:30 PM   #54
Revenge of the Naked Ape
Tinnitus Merit Badge

Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools

Well, it's all male pattern baldness and beer gut now.

We Remember.

Hellbox Effects

Free "open source" EagleCAD files: 99ZuluFX
Revenge of the Naked Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #55
Funkle
o0O

Funkle Just getting started

This thread inspired me to look through an old box of pics ... next thing you know I've been sitting for an hour smiling .. and facepalming about how POOR I used to be! Holy crap like the song says I really had nothing to lose. Great crowd at this music festival in '87 back when I couldn't play guitar and sing at the same time!

Funkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:37 AM   #56
Gunny

Gunny The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Gunny The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Gunny The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I started as a drummer,

That's my late uncle Wilbur above on the far right, here's some early pics of him.

Last edited by Gunny; 03-25-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 06:08 AM   #57
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Cool pics, Gunny.......... Those innocent looking pics from 65 are a trip, with the matching suits and all; however, from the top pic it looks like your uncle took up with a band of ruffians during the 70's... lol j/k........ What a difference a decade makes.
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #58
Gunny

Gunny The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Gunny The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Gunny The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Thank you dirt. A little added trivia to the pictures, my Avatar is a 45 record by the group pictured.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:52 AM   #59
classicrock

classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma

Gunny, I really love those vintage Promo photos. I especially like the first photo which shows the VOX Phantom guitar (Right) and the Burns Bison guitar (Left). what a great photo. I would love to get my hands on either one of those axes. Awesome that you have those memories jamming with your uncle. I'm sure he was quite the influence on your musicality.

Last edited by classicrock; 03-28-2015 at 02:57 AM.
classicrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:10 AM   #60
Stephenb97

Stephenb97 Just getting started

Man all these photos make me exited to start a band and start making memories
Stephenb97 is offline   Reply With Quote