Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 03-30-2015, 08:50 PM   #21
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillmoreNYC View Post
Yep... its like that bumper sticker that reads: "Dont Mess With Texas".

WTF is that stupid shit supposed to mean?? Dont start a fight with the state of Texas??

Ummm... ok I wont.
Sorry, BTW.
Did it LOOK like I was about to punch the Alamo or something??

Nah, it's not about that, it's about litter. Texas has and always has had a litter problem with drivers throwing crap out the window etc.. That's what it means, not bellegerence.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:32 PM   #22
PEAVEYUSA
PEAVEYUSA

PEAVEYUSA Just getting started PEAVEYUSA Just getting started

Take it from a Southerner born and raised.....thats the old south, we have evolved a little bit since that

WE DONE WENT TA SKUUL
Old 03-31-2015, 10:11 PM   #23
FillmoreNYC
Kung Fu Chicken

FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute FillmoreNYC is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parralax view View Post
Nah, it's not about that, it's about litter. Texas has and always has had a litter problem with drivers throwing crap out the window etc.. That's what it means, not bellegerence.
Never knew that... thanks for letting me know!! Being born and bred in NY, and having seen that sticker an unusual amount of times around here (considering where Texas is relative to NY), you might understand my mistaken interpretation.
I DID think it was like some sort of "Texas is tough... dont fuck with us" slogan!!

I wonder if there are a lot of "I LOVE NY" bumper stickers down south?? I havent seen 'em, but I'd bet there's prolly a lot of 'em in Florida... 3/4's of Florida seems to be relocated NY'ers.
FillmoreNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:15 PM   #24
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Texas State Trooper patrol direct coming car to stop.

Officer approaches as driver opens window.
Officer asks: Drugs, weapons?

Driver of the car says: No thanks, we’ve got enough of both.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:55 PM   #25
jerrycasemusic
The Stray Dog

jerrycasemusic Just getting started jerrycasemusic Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelSon View Post
Living in the south my whole life, I've heard it many times. Almost always in the same context, usually drunk off moonshine, the last words uttered in a state of semi consciousness before passing out cold.
LOL! Yeah I have witnessed you folks doing this for years and it cracks me up every time. Love southern folk, the vast majority are damn fine people... then there's those 'others'
jerrycasemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #26
SpookyGhost
Alligator Bite Tester

SpookyGhost The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking SpookyGhost The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Oops!

PeaveyUSA's 'evolving' response struck me as odd so I Googled the civil war and discovered it was over slavery! I always thought it was about independence just like 1776 - hence my comment about it being more realisitc than Manhattan being turned into a prison. I wouldn't have posted had I known it was to keep slaves.
SpookyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:30 PM   #27
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEAVEYUSA View Post
Take it from a Southerner born and raised.....thats the old south, we have evolved a little bit since that

WE DONE WENT TA SKUUL
Yeah but was it old school or new school?????
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:09 PM   #28
jtees4

jtees4 has disabled reputation

The South is actually doing very well in comparison to most of the remaining States.
jtees4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:36 PM   #29
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

http://www.businessinsider.com/ranke...es-2014-8?op=1
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote