Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-03-2015, 02:54 PM   #1
uncledenny

uncledenny Just getting started
Default Stones

Everybody got Stones tickets?? July 1 here in NC!
uncledenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #2
rudos1
the Deuce

rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts

Closest they are coming to Boston area is Pittsburgh and Buffalo so i can't always get what I want...
Old 04-03-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
uncledenny

uncledenny Just getting started

I need 1 more to have an even dozen under my belt. $ is no object, its the Stones!! can always pay mortgage next week!
uncledenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #4
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates

I hear Mick is keeping an old folks walker next to the stage to help him shuffle around between sets.

Seriously would love to see them but I'm with Rudos... 2000 light years from home is too far to travel..ain't that a Bitch..
Old 04-04-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
St.Fill
Kung Fu Chicken

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

No Stones for me. I got no Stones... Stoneless as a babies kidneys.

St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #6
compart1

compart1 Just getting started

I'll be tied up with my Sugar Babe.. Anniversary time..
Carter Finley Stadium is about in my backyard..
compart1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #7
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

I heard Keef can barely play anymore? I saw a photo of his fingers and wow. Would still love to see them.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #8
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I heard Keef can barely play anymore? I saw a photo of his fingers and wow. Would still love to see them.
Keef can still play. Those gnarly fingers still get the job done. They actually do a pretty good job cranking it out for a bunch of senior citizens. I think they will hang it up before they become an embarrassment to their reputation. I can't say the same for Sir Paul though. His voice ain't nowhere near what it used to be.

I had the opportunity to see them in the early 90s but passed. That tour, they had a small stage which popped up in the middle of the stadium for one set. I found out after from my friend who went in my place that our seats were right in front of that stage. It was on that stage they did Like A Rolling Stone and a bunch of their early stuff. I am reminded of my stupidity because they filmed the concert that night and it has been on tv periodically over the years.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote