Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-09-2015, 03:26 AM   #31
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Yes he did. I believe that the nutcases though took it a bit out of context. I think he meant that the Beatles in their time were more popular than Jesus in his time.
Now it's my turn for a prize

Yeah, the bible beaters took it completely out of context.
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:19 AM   #32
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I think he meant that the Beatles in their time were more popular than Jesus in his time.
Ahhh but he clearly meant that they are more well-known throughout the world *now* than Jesus is/was. And he was correct.

And yes the kooky kristians took it as an affront, which it wasn't.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #33
Mervin j Minky

Mervin j Minky Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumachan View Post
you guys didn't see the sportbike video? he wants lower right pg, so he makes one out of galvanized pipe. i seriously doubt he's the type who can ride well enough to learn why that lower peg is dangerous. however, who knows? if he's cruisin the mtns one day and comes up on a hard right hand that's reverse cambered, he's gonna have a shitty day, no doubt in my mind.
Looked at that, and thought he must be taking the piss. Might put those on my track going Gixxer Thou. I'll tell the scrutineers they are advanced lean angle limiters. Might wrap fake carbon fiber around them so they look trick I could adjust my lean angles by drilling more weight saving holes in them, and if I have them low enough, I won't need a lift stand. The bike would lean on the footpegs either side. Awsome.

Looking at his other vids, I don't know, I think he is out there a bit.

I thought no way when he started steel wooling everything including the frame paint in his detailing vid.

The Harley vs Sv650 wet grass shootout made me laugh.

installing a motorcycle battery "the heart of the motorcycle"
I would advise any one not to follow what he does. For a start even the expensive name brand batteries are dry charged, and you never puncture the acid bottles. There is a spike in the battery that does that for you.

Overall, as much as I would like to think he is having a lend of people, I don't think he is. I think he believes he is right. Classic Dunning Kruger effect at work here.

There are a few slightly disturbing bits in some of his vids too. Like his comment action on Grace Slick.

brucefrightfull's easter concert has scarred me:

arpegio 001, picks are for kids, and I think he says he plays Flamingo. Something about his right hand lover as well?
Mervin j Minky is offline   Reply With Quote