Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-09-2015, 07:58 PM   #11
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
My eldest moved in with his girls parents for about a year. I took his bedroom, and had a nice little set up. He argued with the father, and is back home again. Giving that room back was tough going.
I know how you feel. He still with that girl?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:08 PM   #12
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Lol, false start! Lots of false starts these days.

Yes, thankfully his false start was at age 18. He was on his second attempt within a few months - and it worked!

I have an older sis with one that bounced back in his 30s ... apparently common these days, but I can't imagine.

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote