Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Jam Clinic

Old 04-06-2015, 03:01 PM   #61
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

That was awesome Abo! This track begs for the less is more approach you used. Some great Gilmour-esque bends and vibrato! I like the harmonics you tossed in there too toward the beginning.

Didn't know there was a 6 minute version of this backing track...just as well I was limited to 2 minutes .
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:41 PM   #62
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Well when your hungover on Easter Monday what better way to get through the hangover than a wee jam.
Used a little chorus and delay and took the less is more approach and got to nearly 6 minutes . Struggled to get the download because I'm a drunken bawbag and I don't know fuckall but I took a valium and had a nice dump so here you go i didn't use youtube this time because there's no internet in scotland and I lost my favorite sheep and it's easter so bollocks.

https://soundcloud.com/abokerr/magbluesjam
Very nice aboo-dabi. That valium did you good.

Quote:
Did you listen to my namacoustic thing. If you did you didn't listen right through. So go put it on and skip to even the last 10 seconds .
While I'm here it was meant as a
confused ?
Dammit, I wanted to rip your love message to me and put it over the track I just did on tweedler's track. Next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticSquid View Post
Well, it's taken quite some time, but here it is! Guitar now in beautiful shape as it should have been when it was delivered. Not quiet feeling the slow blues tonight...but this is not bad. One thing I notice is this thing will sustain a not until the cows come home . Threw in a couple of rakes and pinch harmonics...just 'cause

https://soundcloud.com/ballistic_squid/bs-slim-emblues
Who are you, and what did you do with maggy? I'll have to give a listen a bit later because I'm supposed to be working. You should know better than to have a username with the word "ball" in it, Ballsy.
Quote:
Didn't know there was a 6 minute version of this backing track...just as well I was limited to 2 minutes .
Pay attention whoever you are. I linked the full 6 mins. here. It is a long time to play over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
I have some catching up to do. I haven't listened to Rain's either. Why the name change? Your name always reminded me of Joe DiMaggio (Yankees fan). Just don't go squirting your stuff around here.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #63
PEAVEYUSA
PEAVEYUSA

PEAVEYUSA Just getting started PEAVEYUSA Just getting started

Heres mine; some have already heard it because i posted it in another thread because I couldn't post in this one for whatever reason

https://soundcloud.com/peaveyusa/forum-blues
Old 04-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #64
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

Very nice playing everyone!
Old 04-11-2015, 01:15 AM   #65
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

Quote:
Well when your hungover on Easter Monday what better way to get through the hangover than a wee jam.
Used a little chorus and delay and took the less is more approach and got to nearly 6 minutes . Struggled to get the download I don't know if that's because slim used the soundclick or whether it ws the drink in my system but I got there eventually

https://soundcloud.com/abokerr/magbluesjam
That was just purrrrrfect !!!!
AlyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEAVEYUSA View Post
Heres mine; some have already heard it because i posted it in another thread because I couldn't post in this one for whatever reason

https://soundcloud.com/peaveyusa/forum-blues
PEAVEYUSA , that was AWESOME !!!!
ALy
Old 04-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #66
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

Where is this track? I can't find it.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:20 PM   #67
Austin R
Hip to be square

Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf View Post
Where is this track? I can't find it.
First post.
Carvin DC127, PRS McCarty Soapbar, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Fender Mexican Stratocaster, Epiphone Les Paul Trad. Pro,
Austin R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:25 PM   #68
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

ok, thanks. I guess I have to download an app to open it?

edit..got it under control!

edit to the edit...

I can't get this into my daw, it's not recognizing the php.attachment. Any ideas? I have some time on my hands, I'm home with a sick kid who only wants to eat ice cream and watch pokemon!

Last edited by Z. Wolf; 04-13-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Z. Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:56 PM   #69
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

When you click on the link in the first post, you should be asked if you want to download it. Click "yes" and it should put it wherever downloaded files go on your system. The downloaded file should be an mp3 file.

You must have netflix. My kids love to watch Pokeomon also . Hope you kid feels better.
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:35 PM   #70
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
When you click on the link in the first post, you should be asked if you want to download it. Click "yes" and it should put it wherever downloaded files go on your system. The downloaded file should be an mp3 file.

You must have netflix. My kids love to watch Pokeomon also . Hope you kid feels better.
I did that but shows up as a php file in my download file.

Yeah, Netflix is the go to channel for pokemon. I know more about pokemon than the average 55 year old..