Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-10-2015, 02:39 AM   #21
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
So c words are not good is that why we have Alykat and not Alycat ?

Yours
Thickasfuck
No no no no...there are c words, and then there is THE "C" word, otherwise knows as the word that shall not be uttered...unless you are twid pole vaulting over THE line .
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:43 AM   #22
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Cant Compute. Catastrophic Crisis Created Carelessly !

What a cu...........oh I see what your saying
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:44 AM   #23
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

The word cunt is part of my everyday vocabulary, take today for instance. I'm going along the road at 80mph and some fucker pulled out in front of me, I managed to stop about 3ft from their bumper at which point I called them a stupid blind cunt.

That just wouldn't have the same impact without such a glorious word!

Or the cockney alternative, cant, but that only sounds good in the hands of a professional cockney.

Some of my stuff
Twidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:51 AM   #24
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

MY EARS!! "Glorious word"

For some reason, when spoken with an accent from somewhere in the UK, it's not as harsh to me. Well except for and Irish accent, because that would be like my gradmother saying it and that is just BEYOND wrong.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:52 AM   #25
Abo

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twidler View Post
The word cunt is part of my everyday vocabulary, take today for instance. I'm going along the road at 80mph and some fucker pulled out in front of me, I managed to stop about 3ft from their bumper at which point I called them a stupid blind cunt.

That just wouldn't have the same impact without such a glorious word!

Or the cockney alternative, cant, but that only sounds good in the hands of a professional cockney.
Hawyafuckerwhitthefuckdaeyethinkyerplayinatyatwat is my word of choice for this situation .
Old 04-10-2015, 02:55 AM   #26
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

Quote:
Hawyafuckerwhitthefuckdaeyethinkyerplayinatyatwat is my word of choice for this situation .
Awaanbileyirheedyafannyfuckpus

Some of my stuff
Old 04-10-2015, 02:55 AM   #27
BallisticSquid

Twat...yet another "glorious word". We may have to teach that one to my linguistically challenged coworkers .
Old 04-10-2015, 03:16 AM   #28
Abo

Quote:
Cant
Old 04-10-2015, 03:24 AM   #29
Twidler
Up yir hole

Quote:
Cant
Ah no worries, thought there's no harm in asking

Some of my stuff
Old 04-11-2015, 01:17 AM   #30
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cant
Quote:
Ah no worries, thought there's no harm in asking
Ah, the sounds of home growing up