Thought I would say hi yah I hope to be able to contribute to the forum
Old 01-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #13
Tbone
Guitarist in Wounded City

Tbone Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1225 View Post
Totally agree Tbone

And I'm just noticing they put Angus Young at 96....when he and Kurt Cobain kind of sit in the same bucket... at least Angus shredded on the guitar.

Or Brian May or Joe Perry where they're at?
Joe Perry is on there. He is #48.

But where the hell is Eric Johnson???? I mean if we're talking legendary guitar players.....c'mon Rolling Stone.
Tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #14
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parralax view View Post
Everytime these RS lists hit the net, there is arguement among players. IT's ROLLING STONE people, they support popularity, not precision.
I think this list stirs a lot of debate because so many people were left off it. It seems to favor rock and blues. No Chet Atkins? Both those guys would blow Cobain out of the water but I guess they believe that Cobain was more influential although if someone else besides Rolling Stone had put this out, they may not feel the same way. I think the top 10 Quarterback list of all time has more merit than this list does. At least that is based more on facts than on someones personal tastes.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #15
Telewanger
Banned

Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass Telewanger Sucks butter from a skanks ass

That list is more of a comedy sheet than real life.
Telewanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #16
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

BB king third ?

Ive been learning his stuff,and i dont know his playing can be quite repetitive.

Good blues man but i wouldnt put him so highly.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #17
The Smitchens
Villainous Mastermind

The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public The Smitchens likes to masturbate in public

Y'know. Ever since the first time I'd seen that list I've never met anyone that came remotely close to agreeing with anything about it... other than they're all guitarists to one extent or another.

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind. Fumbling in ignorance. Incapable of understanding

Guitars and stuff.
The Smitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:03 AM   #18
Boredom

Boredom Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoof View Post
why kurt kubain is in the 11's place?? he's not THAT good
I know. And I think they put him ahead of the guys that he took from too (from memory). What I wanna know is why guitarists like Johnny Ramone, Johnny Thunders, James Williamson, Ron Asheton aren't even on there, and if they are why they are so low. There's so much other fantastic, influential guitarists, who were ahead of their time that Rolling Stone doesn't even mention...
Old 01-19-2011, 04:35 AM   #19
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Where is Justin Beiber? Sheesh. That list is a joke.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:15 AM   #20
Schmange
Groovy Dude

Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Schmange is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jase View Post
BB king third ?

Ive been learning his stuff,and i dont know his playing can be quite repetitive.

Good blues man but i wouldnt put him so highly.
That's what I always thought about him. Same few notes all the time and the exact same vibrato done in the same way.

- I'm sure I posted this already
Schmange is offline   Reply With Quote