Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls
Default Forum members map

This idea just popped into my head a minute ago...I can't remember if we've ever done it before.

I've created a world map for the forum, just so we have some kind of visual of where everyone is. Just for kicks. No obligation to add yourself or anything, but if I set it up right you should be able to add yourself in without a password or anything. You just click on "additions" in the blue menu right above the map, "add marker - simple" and then title it with your username and type in your city and state/province/country. That's it!

Not sure how well this will work, I just sorta clicked the first link that came up on Google.

Here it is!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

Cool, I'm on there.
Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

How you like it over there HW? My father lived in san diego and said it was great because you get a hot desert 30 min one way and snowy mountains 30 min the other.

EDIT: I'm on BTW lol. This should be stickied. I like it!

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
cheezyridr
Banned

cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out

the map won't load in opera, so i used firefox.
cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
How you like it over there HW?
It's stupid expensive and stupid crowded.

But the weather is here.

I guess I like it, I used to live near you in Gainesville.

I drove a street sweeper truck there in my fun years.

Damn I miss those college girls, there was some fun for sure.
Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
genesaika

genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I'm there now!
Bc rich style bass
genesaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Pretty awesome. Shouldn't the thread title be called something like Forum Members' Map? Sticky it where you feel appropriate.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwired Flaws View Post
It's stupid expensive and stupid crowded.

But the weather is here.

I guess I like it, I used to live near you in Gainesville.

I drove a street sweeper truck there in my fun years.

Damn I miss those college girls, there was some fun for sure.
I'm sick of the heat. I'd rather be snowed in half the time. I am thinking of going up north when I'm done with school. Pennsylvania? Minnisota?

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:17 AM   #9
Tommittaja
Delusionary member

Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

totally awesome.
cheers.

E: i actually moved it on top of my house completely pointless, but i had nothing better to do.

Last edited by Tommittaja; 04-04-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Tommittaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:13 AM   #10
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

That's me on the map so if you think you're hard enough let me know so I can run away

Some of my stuff
Twidler is offline   Reply With Quote