Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #21
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
I know all about your fascination with psychopaths and serial killers. I have no intention of being killed in my sleep by an overgrown hobbit, thank you.
If they want to find you they don't need this map.
Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #22
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
Overgrown Hobbit?! My feet are the least hairy part of me, I'll have you know.
Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwired Flaws View Post
If they want to find you they don't need this map.
The government can find anyone, and so can google. Doesn't mean I have to make it easy for anyone. I've had myself removed from most public data selling sites.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #23
Jase
Pricipe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
public data selling sites.
I thought that read public dating sites.

This map thingy wont work with my opera browser.

Is it worth a browser switch ?...is this thingy map really that good ? lol.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #24
DigitalJedi

DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
I thought that read public dating sites.

This map thingy wont work with my opera browser.

Is it worth a browser switch ?...is this thingy map really that good ? lol.
Dude, I've finally found the 1 person that uses Opera still. I never thought I'd come in contact with that person.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #25
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalJedi View Post
Dude, I've finally found the 1 person that uses Opera still. I never thought I'd come in contact with that person.
Heck there's two! Kumachan said so above!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #26
Jase
Pricipe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Well when i was a pup,i would use explorer,but way to many holes for my liking.

Firefox next,then it started to get a bit bloated for me.

I find opera nice and simple,no toolbars or extras,i like to travel light haha.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
DigitalJedi

DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
Heck there's two! Kumachan said so above!
WOW! My mind is officially blown today! They must be multiplying.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #28
DigitalJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Well when i was a pup,i would use explorer,but way to many holes for my liking.

Firefox next,then it started to get a bit bloated for me.

I find opera nice and simple,no toolbars or extras,i like to travel light haha.
Firefox is faster if you don't weigh it down with a ton of addons. Chrome is the most secure and is pretty damned fast.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just trying to help the misguided get back on track.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #29
Jase
Pricipe del Galles

So ?...whats the best browser then uh ?.

Mines plenty fast thankyou very much haha.

Hahaha...just read getting back on track...ya better watch it brother Dig.

Oh and,

Quote:

Not trying to hijack the thread:
Your not qualified.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #30
LeBudfrumHull_SG
Good Day Sir !

LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute LeBudfrumHull_SG is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

I switched from IE to Chrome ... no complaints yet.