Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 04-07-2012, 02:25 AM   #1
Norwegian Guy
Diezel & Warmoth Fanatic

Norwegian Guy Just getting started
Default Reputation points.

Where can I see which posts I got reputation points from? and how does the system work?
Norwegian Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

Click the new rep thing and down the bottom it has it with the comment, you click on it and it takes you to the thread.

Some of my stuff
Twidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

You guys have rep points???

no you do.

+1 to both.

Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:18 AM   #4
DigitalJedi

DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

Go to your user control panel, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the comments people have left for rep points. On the left side you'll see the thread name and you can click that to view the thread.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:33 AM   #5
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

I've got a few reppoints and still only ONE square! Man this is like fucking airmiles lol. You need thousands of them to get anywhere

Some of my stuff
Old 04-07-2012, 03:46 AM   #6
DigitalJedi

DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENJAY View Post
I've got a few reppoints and still only ONE square! Man this is like fucking airmiles lol. You need thousands of them to get anywhere
You just have to have Jedi powers young apprentice.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:53 AM   #7
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalJedi View Post
You just have to have Jedi powers young apprentice.
Yup and when you work really hard at it you may just have the designation of "feeling up puppies" or being a skid mark in your underpants. "

BTW: Being a poop mark is way way higher than feeling up puppies.

Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:57 AM   #8
DigitalJedi

At least the puppie pedofile doesn't smell like shit.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:23 AM   #9
Twidler
Up yir hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalJedi View Post
At least the puppie pedofile doesn't smell like shit.
At least not all of him

Some of my stuff
Old 04-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENJAY View Post
Anybody who has a bunch of green squares got them before we restructured the rep system. I would have started everybody off with a clean slate if I could have, but it just didn't work out that way. It sucks for the newer users, but there's nothing that can be done about it. People were way too caught up in the quantity of the rep points they had, and that's not what it's about. That's why we restructured it the way we did, to encourage people to use it for what it really is... a tool to quickly provide a comment directly, and privately to a user, rather than treating it like a popularity contest.
Effects: Boss GT-100
Band: Whisky Business
Mr. G. is offline   Reply With Quote