Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 04-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

It's cool Mr.G. I'm just messing around

Some of my stuff
Twidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

I love it when I get good rep. It means that I helped someone out (usually). Having a bunch of green squares just makes me feel like I fit in! Don't take that away from me G, it's all I have to live for!!!!

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

I could use another row of squares my self.
Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
Norwegian Guy
Diezel & Warmoth Fanatic

Norwegian Guy Just getting started

How many rep points does it take to get a new green square?
Norwegian Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #15
DigitalJedi

DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON DigitalJedi For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

I'd be happy with 1 more lousy square.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #16
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalJedi View Post
I'd be happy with 1 more lousy square.
Me three

Some of my stuff
Old 04-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #17
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

I have a sale, $200 per square. Pm for paypal act info.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #18
Twidler
Up yir hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwired Flaws View Post
Your still owe me, my arse hasn't fully healed up either

Some of my stuff
Old 04-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #19
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENJAY View Post
Your still owe me, my arse hasn't fully healed up either
Old 04-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #20
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwired Flaws View Post
After that slim will bronze them for ya, not sure what he is charging these days but you'll need a lot of lube, that's for sure.

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote