Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 04-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #21
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwegian Guy View Post
How many rep points does it take to get a new green square?
I think for the first coupla thousand, it's a 50 point spread between each new square. Can't remember exactly when the spread changes to something like 150.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:07 AM   #22
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Although, if I understood what Mr. G was just saying, under the new rep system there is only 1 square to be had. In order to have multiple squares, you had to have had multiple squares before we got rid of the system and then reinstated it.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #23
Hardwired Flaws
I know something.

Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is Hardwired Flaws will never be the man his mother is

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
Although, if I understood what Mr. G was just saying, under the new rep system there is only 1 square to be had. In order to have multiple squares, you had to have had multiple squares before we got rid of the system and then reinstated it.
I think now you just get 1 point per rep as before you would get a lot more.

So at 50 reps u should get another square.
Hardwired Flaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:01 AM   #24
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
I'm not sure, but I believe, once someone has racked up enough reps, they'll get a new square. If I'm wrong, you're gonna be Smitch's bitch forever. Word has you are anyway, so...

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:17 AM   #25
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

I'm gonna have this no-no place problem forever??? Cool with me =P

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #26
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them

Quote:
You've got it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwired Flaws View Post
I think now you just get 1 point per rep as before you would get a lot more.

So at 50 reps u should get another square.
You've got it right.
Effects: Boss GT-100
Band: Whisky Business
Mr. G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #27
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Ah, well then. That just makes those of us with multiple squares look even more godlike, I guess.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #28
joe51
outside looking in

joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates

"Lend you my face while your ass is on vacation"

LMAO

Please rep me so I can get past ass face.... Actually, NVM. I bet it just gets worse. LOL.

Cool that it's back, though!
joe51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #29
joe51
outside looking in

joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates joe51 Compulsively Maturbates

"compulsively masturbates"... LMAO.

"skid mark on tighty whiteys".... WOW.

Yes it gets much worse. lol.
joe51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #30
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

WHy are some squares "lit" and others dark???