Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 08-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #1
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title
Default Another editing bitch/ moan/whine/rant.

Is there any way we can do away with the editing part that shows you have edited ie,

Last edited by Jase; Today at 03:11 PM. Reason: my grammar is fucked to the hilt.

Whats the purpose ?...it just makes sloppy fuckers like me look more sloppy.

Sometimes i want to tidy my post up, or add something as an afterthought.I dont like to see the editing message at the bottom.

There does seem to be a window where you can edit of a few minutes before you see the edit message.

Last edited by Jase; 08-22-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: See it makes it look sloppy as fuck.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:26 PM   #2
no talent hack
Fun loving nihilist

no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms

I believe it is a useful tool for stigmatizing the dull witted. I'm all for it.

Good job, mods!
no talent hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:29 PM   #3
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Is there any way we can do away with the editing part that shows you have edited ie,
No.

I think it serves kind of a purpose. Say someone immediately quotes you, then you edit. The quoted and edited versions wont match.

So use spell check, and spend 3 hours on every post like I do.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.

Last edited by Silimtao; 08-22-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: No shit, Sherlock. due, do, doo-doo?. All secret messages go here.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Ah fuck off.

Edit : i think you need to edit sumpin there slim.

Last edited by Jase; 08-22-2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Theres always a fucking reason
Old 08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #5
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by no talent hack View Post
I believe it is a useful tool for stigmatizing the dull witted. I'm all for it.

Good job, mods!
You such an ass licking bitch on times
Old 08-22-2014, 02:48 PM   #6
no talent hack
Fun loving nihilist

no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms

You simpleminded are an angry lot. Tsk.
no talent hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #7
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by no talent hack View Post
You simpleminded are an angry lot. Tsk.
LOOK i gottsa be the most misunderstood guy on the forum.

My bitching, moaning, anger and drama belies my playful, happy, life and soul of the party demeanor.

Im really a happy go lucky chap, and its shame to be honest to be thought of in this way...it really is.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #8
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Last edited by Jase; Today at 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
LOOK i gottsa be the most misunderstood guy on the forum.

My twitching, groaning, dangerous and dramatic threads belie my hateful, crappy, life.

Im really a sappy go lucky sap, and its shame to be honest..it really is.
See? There is a reason for the editing reason time stamp.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:06 PM   #9
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Last edited by Jase; Today at 10:55 PM

See? There is a reason for the editing reason time stamp.
See.

Is there anyway we can stop these wrongful character assassinations ?.

All this chatter has made me hungry.Have to go food shopping with wife...well not have to...i just lurve my new eating regime.

My next thread is going to be about food...cmon now we all love food.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #10
G-man
Holds An Impotent Sanity

G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

It's part of a grammar/punctuation Nazi super-cult, propagated by the mods, and designers of this forum. They're watching you right now, and chuckling whilst clicking their fingers to Glen Miller, and wearing their ties done up to eleven.
EHX Big Muff Pi, Boss OD-1E, EHX Holy Grail Nano,
Diddly Bo (handmade), DD7.

Last edited by G-man; 08-24-2014 at 10:43 AM.
G-man is offline   Reply With Quote