Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal
Default Argument thread

Is there one. I know there is the official drama thread. More and more you are reading threads that end up going off with two people arguing there case and neither backing down. A bit of a PITA.

Have an argument thread or a get it sorted thread so you can moan your faces off and meanwhile the rest of us won't lose the will to live.

Peace y'all
Old 10-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
RainDancer
Dark Universe

RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

I hear you. Was just thinking earlier, a few of the old regulars seem to be MIA. Twidler, Deckham, Digital Jedi (Ain't seen that guy for well on a year.)

The forum needs a Blackhawk chopper, and six dudes ready to dish out

"People won't understand, it's about the guys next to you, that's all it is."

When anyone gets too serious watch this.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:42 AM   #3
diesel

diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I hold my head in shame!

I am feisty and will never back down. Just ask my husband! lol

Love me or hate me cuz I don't really care! I did have an argument with someone here but it's all good now. It just doesn't pay to argue online. It needs to be real life so I can kick their ass in person!
Old 10-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #4
spiralcity

spiralcity The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking spiralcity The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking spiralcity The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

hmmmm. aren't just about all threads argument threads?

Just saying... lol

Breedlove AC25/SM Acoustic Electric Guitar
1994 Fender Strat 40th Anniversary Issue MIA
1980 Carvin DC150 - Carvin SC90 - Carvin DC145
2005 Schecter Tempest Custom
2004 Schecter Ultra
Old 10-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates

Hey, where did my post go off to?
Old 10-21-2014, 12:41 PM   #6
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
I hold my head in shame!

I am feisty and will never back down. Just ask my husband! lol

Love me or hate me cuz I don't really care! I did have an argument with someone here but it's all good now. It just doesn't pay to argue online. It needs to be real life so I can kick their ass in person!
Hitting the keyboard harder is not as good as shouting and Storming off in the huff and the must do slamming the door shut as noisily as possible, that's like a big exclamation mark sayingI'M PISSED OFF
Old 10-22-2014, 03:55 AM   #7
Samb1011
Ex Body Builder

Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

My post was deleted also Zombiewolf. Oh well it must have been off topic. I'll live!
Old 10-22-2014, 11:15 AM   #8
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samb1011 View Post
My post was deleted also Zombiewolf. Oh well it must have been off topic. I'll live!
I'm thinking that maybe the post that I quoted may have been deleted by the quotee?
Old 10-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #9
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Nothing has been deleted. You guys must be delusional.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:13 PM   #10
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Nothing has been deleted. You guys must be delusional.
I wish I was delusional...believe me.

Seriously, I had posted in this thread, now my words are probably floating around in cyberspace, who knows where they'll pop up.