Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 12:31 PM   #11
Hi Hat

Hi Hat Just getting started Hi Hat Just getting started

Pizza should have meat on it. If it don't have meat then it ain't pizza.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:35 PM   #12
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Normally us mod type people can see what had been deleted.... normally.

Pizza with a lot of meat on it is not pizza, it is meatza. Provel is not a cheese either. Itis some sort of polymer
Old 10-22-2014, 12:51 PM   #13
diesel

diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Hitting the keyboard harder is not as good as shouting and Storming off in the huff and the must do slamming the door shut as noisily as possible, that's like a big exclamation mark sayingI'M PISSED OFF
I have it down to a fine art!

I do not react to anything now. Hubby expects a reaction when he says certain things and when I don't react to him he even gets more pissed off. I have learned how the game is played. I walk away with an evil grin on my face. This works 100% of the time!
Old 10-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #14
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Bloody women and your silent treatment its always the guy who sees sense and starts talking.

come on the blokes
Old 10-22-2014, 05:55 PM   #15
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Do the smileys get bigger?

Nah
Old 10-22-2014, 07:19 PM   #16
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Hack, the ninja poster! Lmao
Old 10-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #17
no talent hack
Fun loving nihilist

no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Hack, the ninja poster! Lmao
LOL, right? My posts are there.... and I even get GREEN reptangle points... then just like that, *POOF!* they're gone.

Like they never existed. Like Keyser Sose. Even I don't know where they go.

Oh well, I wasn't looking forward to getting 3K posts anyway. I mean really.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:57 PM   #18
Samb1011
Ex Body Builder

Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Samb1011 The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I said something about in going to argue about fast food because I could.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:51 PM   #19
Hi Hat

Hi Hat Just getting started Hi Hat Just getting started

How can you even argue about fast food? The stuff is delicious!
Old 10-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #20
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

An MIT linguistics professor was lecturing his class the other day. “In English,” he said, “a double negative forms a positive. However, in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative remains a negative. … But there isn’t a single language, not one, in which a double positive can express a negative.” A voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”

Discuss.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Closed Thread