Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 02:28 AM   #1
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies
Default Is it just me?

Or is the forum acting goofing about new/unread and last visits and such?

I've deleted cookies and relogged in ... still goofy
Old 11-13-2014, 02:35 AM   #2
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

The forum seems to act weird, but differently for different people, it seems. Sometimes I can quote, other times I can't. Some members can upload an avatar, some can't. Or, we're just stupid in differing ways.

I've found using Mozilla as my browser gives me more trouble than Chrome.

All cookies should be cleared when you log off. You may want to look at your settings in User CP for the helluva it.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:37 AM   #3
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobF View Post
Or is the forum acting goofing about new/unread and last visits and such?
Now it's happening to me. Thanks.

Old 11-13-2014, 02:43 AM   #4
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

it's happening to me too, Slim.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:09 AM   #5
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I posted in this thread earlier and now the post is gone.

and now it's baaaaaccccckkkkkk. weird !
Old 11-13-2014, 03:22 AM   #6
Silimtao
Baaand

I tried on 2 browsers. Enough for me to get off computer lol. Have a good night.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Old 11-13-2014, 03:26 AM   #7
Borodog

Borodog Confuses Ass and Elbow Borodog Confuses Ass and Elbow Borodog Confuses Ass and Elbow Borodog Confuses Ass and Elbow Borodog Confuses Ass and Elbow Borodog Confuses Ass and Elbow

Is broke. No worky worky.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #8
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

It is/was goofy. Logout and shown as still logged in, attempt to reply to posts while logged in and asked to login. Posts not reflected until a refresh is done. Makes for interesting times.

Maybe somebody forgot to put another 30c piece in the electricity meter.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Old 11-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #9
Austin R
Hip to be square

Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

It started for me when I got a reputation comment. I checked the rep and then went back to the homescreen, did some browsing, and the second time I went back it said I had another rep. Except it was the same one.

Now the forum says the time is 9:36 p.m.
Carvin DC127, PRS McCarty Soapbar, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Fender Mexican Stratocaster, Epiphone Les Paul Trad. Pro,
Old 11-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #10
Silimtao
Baaand

It's the God conspiracy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Closed Thread