Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #21
no talent hack
Fun loving nihilist

no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Whether on my iPhone or on Safari here at work, I'm having the same issues as y'all.

Site is acting all wigged out, yo.

- Some Loser
Old 11-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #22
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies

Is there anybody running this thing? Shut it down, reindex the bejesus out of it and fire it back up!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:15 PM   #23
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
I can't log in at all on Chrome. I'm on Internet Explorer now.

The real blame lies with maggior. He brought Bob over from GT. Thanks, mag.
Hey, think about how I feel? I was deceived into thinking this place is cool. What do I find instead? A pseudo-quasi-randomized forum! Reminds me of the old Internet Oracle. http://internetoracle.org/
Old 11-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #24
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
Guys the site appears hacked.

Are passwords in jeopardy here?
This is the internet. Of course not.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #25
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

I am having no.problems on my phone. Give me a couple minutes to get to my computer
Old 11-13-2014, 04:40 PM   #26
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I am having no.problems on my phone. Give me a couple minutes to get to my computer
In dog minutes? See you in December...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #27
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Very funny, 'Nando!

I'm using Chrome and Windows 7. No problems yet.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #28
Underdog
...just sayin...

Ok.... I can't mark unread posts as read. You having that problem?
Old 11-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #29
Underdog
...just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
Guys the site appears hacked.

Are passwords in jeopardy here?
We've not been hacked. Some of the things I am encountering with refreshing threads and trying to mark threads as read have happened before in the past. I'm trying to see if it is something I can fix on this end.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:18 PM   #30
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

What's interesting is this thread is the wonkiest! I go to page one, it shows "3 of 3" at the bottom. Go to page 2, and it says "2 of 2". I also don't see my post of a minion mem saying "WHAAAATT!?!?!".
Closed Thread