Geoffrey Roy

Geoffrey Roy Just getting started
Default How do I get aphoto on to the site

How do I get aphoto on to the site
Geoffrey Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

you can attach it as an attachment or host it on a photo hosting site like Photobucket and use the IMG code to link it up on the forum like this:
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:52 PM   #3
Geoffrey Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
you can attach it as an attachment or host it on a photo hosting site like Photobucket and use the IMG code to link it up on the forum like this:
Ok thanks u dog but how do you get it on the side bar with your name and evverything
Old 02-08-2015, 08:20 PM   #4
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

look under user cp. you can edit your avatar there. Best to upload it from a website instead of downloading ti directly from your computer. You just put in the url of the pic and it should load ok. We've been having issues with that lately so....
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:21 PM   #5
Geoffrey Roy

Quote:
look under user cp. you can edit your avatar there. Best to upload it from a website instead of downloading ti directly from your computer. You just put in the url of the pic and it should load ok. We've been having issues with that lately so....
Thanks udog Got it
Old 02-10-2015, 12:41 AM   #6
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Hahahaaa...that cartoon is funny!

I still can't figure out how to get a picture on here either...I about ready to just email one to Slim for his collection
ALy
Old 02-12-2015, 01:00 AM   #7
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Hahahaaa...that cartoon is funny!

I still can't figure out how to get a picture on here either...I about ready to just email one to Slim for his collection
ALy
just below the comment box, you will see two buttons. click on the one that says, "go advanced". scroll down until you see the "manage attachments" button. click on that button. click on browse. it will take you to the pictures that you have in your computer. choose one and click on the "upload" button. when you are finished, click on "close the window". hope this helps.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:31 AM   #8
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Attachment 4095

This is what happens .....I guess it doesn't like jpeg files
Old 02-12-2015, 01:41 AM   #9
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Old 02-12-2015, 01:52 AM   #10
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Attachment 4095

This is what happens .....I guess it doesn't like jpeg files
did you click the browse button ? and it gave you that ?