Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 02-13-2015, 06:22 PM   #1
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal
Default Email notification

I changed settings to allow email notifications then changed it back to no notifications.
I seem to still get emails for posts to threads , how do I stop this. I have changed it in options to no notification but seem to still get it .
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:35 PM   #2
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Did you click "save changes" at the very bottom? No, you didn't. Admit it.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #3
Abo

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Did you click "save changes" at the very bottom? No, you didn't. Admit it.
Aye a did ya bawbag how daft dae ye think I am. This is rhetorical incidentally
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #4
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

I don't believe you. In fact, I don't even think you have email.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Old 02-13-2015, 10:08 PM   #5
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Yes, he does.

Slimshagssheep@abo.org
Old 02-14-2015, 01:31 AM   #6
Abo

Wait a minute , is email different from a fax ?
Old 02-14-2015, 01:33 AM   #7
Abo

Wait a minute, so when they talk about ass waxing on here it's NOT a spelling mistake
Old 02-14-2015, 02:46 AM   #8
Twidler
Up yir hole

Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out Twidler huffs white out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Wait a minute, so when they talk about ass waxing on here it's NOT a spelling mistake
That's slim, he uses it to lure you in then he grooms you, next thing you now he has your email address and is sending stuff! I still can't get that image out of my head! I never thought he'd be so bendy!

Some of my stuff
Twidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 03:12 AM   #9
Hammo25

Hammo25 Just getting started

Quote:

Closer to telex.
Hammo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 05:06 AM   #10
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:
Yes. If you need more paper for a fax, I can fax it to you. What's your number again?
Quote:
We'll have to ask Aly. As the noob, she's now the forum ass waxer. She can spell however she wants, as long as she does the job. You're due by the way. Send pics when you get email.