Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 03-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #11
Andywragg
Fingers less stupid now

Andywragg The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Andywragg The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Andywragg The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Andywragg The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Andywragg The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Andywragg The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Here's a couple of the first pictures of Headless and me in the 'band'. As it turns out the drummer didn't even last until the first proper gig. This was taken at the Jam night where we started out.

My Band
http://www.theyournextband.co.uk
Andywragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:12 AM   #12
Sparky

Sparky Just getting started

These are all great!! Thanks for posting these guys and girls. The eightys and nineties were a great time and without cel phones these pictures are rare.
Fused : the picture of your singer trying to be a mike Reno look alike from lover boy is a classic.

Last edited by Sparky; 03-13-2015 at 08:06 AM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:08 AM   #13
cheezyridr
Banned

cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out

dam, i WISH i had pics of me with the old band! you guys would get a good laugh i think.
the earliest pic that still even exists of me holding a guitar, i am in my late 20's
drunker than drunk, too
cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:36 AM   #14
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Keith... between the your hair and the hair on the lady in the pic on the wall... there's something going on there lol.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #15
MuskRatt
Feeling Compunctious

MuskRatt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MuskRatt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MuskRatt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I'll have to really dig through a crapload of boxes to find band pics. As smart as I can be (At times), I didn't label them.

I have this blast-from-the-past pic when I was 17 at my girlfriends place. Wave Babies
WoW,

I couldn't help noticing the pic on the wall... Which one of you was shooting for the hairstyle?
They look very similar.

Edit... LOL Phingboard beat me to it!
Laney IRT60H IronHeart
Peavey Original 412MS G12K-85's 1989 mfg.
Roland Cube 20X

Last edited by MuskRatt; 03-10-2015 at 01:17 PM.
MuskRatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:14 PM   #16
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Yeah, that was the style back then . Big hair days, and mullets, lol.

That picture was my Girlfriend at the time. Going out anywhere with her took the better part of an hour for her to get ready with that hair of hers. It had to be just right.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:40 AM   #17
cheezyridr
Banned

cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out

back in the day, girls from jersey were the ones known for having the biggest hair. pshew, if i only knew then what i know now... the trouble i could've gotten myself into...
cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #18
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Most if not all my band pics, posters, bills, etc, were lost when a tornado took my garage in 94. After the thing passed, it was after midnight, no electricity and darker than hell. Next day, I found my stuff strewn all over the yard and street, wet and ruined. It wasn't much to write home about anyway.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:02 AM   #19
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andywragg View Post
Here's a couple of the first pictures of Headless and me in the 'band'. As it turns out the drummer didn't even last until the first proper gig. This was taken at the Jam night where we started out.

Look how neat the stage is, wiring, effects all. Nice
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #20
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Some serious mullets on show there...great pics guys.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote