Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 03-12-2015, 06:14 PM   #21
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Dang, you all are an old bunch (except for Aly of course). The earliest pic I have of me with any type of musical instrument is from around 1987 when I was in the Army. My first guitar was the Ibanez lawsuit guitar.

Very first show with Koncrete Pillo:

Playing at Penny Road Pub right after Chaos Theory:

Our singer dislocated his shoulder, then finished the show sitting on a chair:

Some shows from 2007. I loved my F.O.I.L. shirt. I wore that one quite a bit:

Last edited by Plankton; 03-12-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:23 PM   #22
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Good thing you clarified that, Plank !
ALy
Old 03-12-2015, 06:36 PM   #23
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Yes. Because genital cuffs can really chafe.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:20 PM   #24
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Yes. Because genital cuffs can really chafe.
OMG !!
Old 03-13-2015, 12:22 AM   #25
Sparky

Sparky Just getting started

Great shots Plankton ..and yes we are as old as dog balls.
Cool picture of you in the army playing your guitar reminded me of the Hendrix shots of him playing his guitar in uniform that's a keeper. Also great shots of your band looks like you guys probably player some chilli peppers material. Thanks for posting.

P.S bet you wish you still had that ibanez.
Park
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:57 AM   #26
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

No pictures but found this video on Youtube. This was early 90's and I got replaced about a year later when I moved for college. I was the guy in the electric guitar

Old 03-13-2015, 01:35 AM   #27
AlyKat
Collab Queen

WOW 80's that is some video !!! Just like the big name bands only better
Was that you under all that hair ? LOL
ALy
Old 03-13-2015, 01:52 AM   #28
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

Yep, and I'm just 5'3". I was always lost under that humongous hair since I was probably 13. Now I have very little left of it
Old 03-13-2015, 07:07 AM   #29
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

This picture was brought out last night then I saw this thread don't know when this is from 93, 94? [IMG][/IMG]
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #30
Plankton
Chum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Great shots Plankton ..and yes we are as old as dog balls.
Cool picture of you in the army playing your guitar reminded me of the Hendrix shots of him playing his guitar in uniform that's a keeper. Also great shots of your band looks like you guys probably player some chilli peppers material. Thanks for posting.

P.S bet you wish you still had that ibanez.
Park
No Peppers, but we did play some Snot.

That Ibby was borrowed from our other guitarist since all I had was a crappy Squier... which was also borrowed... from a stripper friend.