Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 03-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #11
watson503
Up The Irons !!!

watson503 Just getting started watson503 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobF View Post

Great album, one of my favorites in the Floyd discography.
watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:36 PM   #12
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Yeah, not my favorite, but a good album. It's a shame Waters never got over it all. He was a great lyricist.

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:39 PM   #13
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Speaking of Gilmour ... and Mark David Chapman ...

--

Old 03-10-2015, 12:17 PM   #14
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

--

Old 03-10-2015, 01:00 PM   #15
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

The FIXX!!! One of my guilty pleasures. Reach the Beach is one of my desert island discs. That, and Shuttered Window.
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #16
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Yeah, The Fixx have some cool stuff. I'll be out today, so here's one to hold you over for a while

--

Old 03-10-2015, 05:31 PM   #17
watson503
Up The Irons !!!

watson503 Just getting started watson503 Just getting started

One of my favorites with Randy:

And now this...One of my favorite Mustaine numbers, this was the first song written for Megadeth while on that bus ride back from NYC after he got the boot from that other band:

watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #18
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:22 PM   #19
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Cool stuff guys. I'm soooooooo glad we're not seeing top20/40

I can't help this though

--

Old 03-10-2015, 11:34 PM   #20
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates Z. Wolf Compulsively Maturbates

We've been listening/covering this song at practice, I can't help but play a solo that sounds like Honky Tonk Women.