Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-02-2015, 03:06 AM   #11
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I saw some YT's. Ed has cleaned up his act, and it really shows large in his live playing. He's not sloppy as he was in the past under the influence, and he looks great BTW with the new teeth and attitude as well as his pipes.

Dave, on the other hand..He hasn't changed.

My bets are on 4 shows and they quit again. Leave the past in the past for this lineup.

I was too busy doing the hustle & the electric slide to be concerned with Van Halen & the like but I was a Valerie Bertinelli fan & knew they were married & thought they looked like twin girls. Eddie looked like a guy last night which is a good thing & I did notice the new teeth as well.
ALy
Old 04-02-2015, 03:08 AM   #12
phingerboard
Huge in Canada

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
but I was a Valerie Bertinelli fan & knew they were married & thought they looked like twin girls.
Let's not forget that she was also "the biggest Elton John fan in the world". So she wasn't a complete airhead
Old 04-02-2015, 03:10 AM   #13
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
My Facebook feed has been blowing up with posts by disgruntled VH fans lol. I never liked them. I never cared a bit for EVH either
Blasphemy, pure and simple blasphemy
Old 04-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
I was too busy doing the hustle & the electric slide to be concerned with Van Halen & the like but I was a Valerie Bertinelli fan & knew they were married & thought they looked like twin girls. Eddie looked like a guy last night which is a good thing & I did notice the new teeth as well.
ALy
Keith's an expert on new teeth, and as soon as mine get knocked out he's the guy I'm seeking out for denture advice.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:21 PM   #15
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Roth + Spandex kept me from being a VH fan. I think EVH is an awesome player though - would love to have just a thimble full of his guitar talent.

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:24 PM   #16
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Keith's an expert on new teeth, and as soon as mine get knocked out he's the guy I'm seeking out for denture advice.
Expecting another run in with the Police are ya?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #17
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

JMHO: EVH is a great player, sounding better than in a long time...the band has a great style and great tunes.
BUT...DLR was never a great vocalist, and sure as hail isn't now. And Michael Anthony was such a colossally important component of this band that his absence basically sinks it.
VH is a band of the past, and being out there is a disservice to both past and current fans. Go home, sit by the pool, and have umbrella drinks.

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #18
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

If it weren't for DLR's showmanship in the early days, the world world not know who Eddie is today. DLR was never a good singer and he sure hasn't improved with age. Add to this the very noticeable absence of Michael Anthony and you get a band that isn't even a shadow of itself. Why did they even bother?

Forum co - admin
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:13 PM   #19
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

IMO, Hagar did better. I think EVH would be even more famous without DLR

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:19 PM   #20
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Does anyone really know why there was so much fallout with the band? After they replace DLR with Haggar I always thought that Eddie and Sammy were best buds but then eventually he went back to DLR. Never ever heard a reason why? And on singing, could Eddie ever sing?? I know Anthony is a great tenor and Eddies son can not match him and there was a rumor that at some shows in 2013 they were using tapes of Anthony during the show. Just a rumor from Sammy. Damn soap opera!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote