Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-03-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
Borodog

Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking
Default Good Grief

My wife has really unbelievable taste in music. We're driving the boys to Nana's house and I was jamming my Wilson Pickett station on Pandora and she made me change it to a station based on somebody named "Kesha." Oh fucking hell. I want to alternately gag and shove ice picks through my ear drums.

I love her but holy shit is this stuff bad . . .

Last edited by Borodog; 04-03-2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: spealling
Borodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:25 PM   #2
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

It's Ke$ha. Are you not hip???
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:13 PM   #3
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

You despicable four-eyed son of a camel driver. Never having heard of this "artist", naturally I Googled. That's four minutes of my life you owe me.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:20 PM   #4
Borodog

Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Did you not read the OP in full????
Borodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:22 PM   #5
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

If you listen to enough Ke$ha, you'll start to get the feeling she's trolling. I'm actually kind of impressed by how bad she sounds, actually...it's like she's worked out the most annoying things about pop music, figured out how to include them all in every song, and turned each one up to 11. It's brilliant, in a what-the-fuck-am-I-listening-to way.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:31 PM   #6
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
Did you not read the OP in full????
I did. Sadly, I couldn't quite believe it but it turned out to be true.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #7
Jase
On sabbatical

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
It's Ke$ha. Are you not hip???
Its 'ol skool not 'old school' maybe you need to replace one.

You can't hate on something if its not your thing .kesha is young and doing her thing, and doing something with her life. I Iisten and appreciate it all from rap to classical.

Last edited by Jase; 04-03-2015 at 11:56 PM.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:07 AM   #8
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Love Wilson Pickett, never heard of Ke$ha...had to google too....it's all good
ALy
Old 04-04-2015, 12:14 AM   #9
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

What you need is some iggy azalia or ariana grande. I'm so fancy..... .

Good to have you back boromeister
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:27 AM   #10
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Its 'ol skool not 'old school' maybe you need to replace one.

You can't hate on something if its not your thing .kesha is young and doing her thing, and doing something with her life. I Iisten and appreciate it all from rap to classical.
I always knew you were special. Now run along son and listen to some Ke$ha.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote