Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-04-2015, 12:50 AM   #11
Hi Hat

Hi Hat Just getting started Hi Hat Just getting started

So what Ke$ha songs are you learning now?
Hi Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:59 AM   #12
SGMusic
Pokémon Master

SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies

Funnily, I'd imagine your wife probably thinks the same about your musical tastes.

Also: those who claim to have never heard Ke$ha must have lived on Mars in 2009.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:23 AM   #13
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I always knew you were special. Now run along son and listen to some Ke$ha.
At least i CAN run HA.Its also jog along not run along dayum kid.

Haters gonna hate.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:27 AM   #14
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

I know who she is but am not real familiar with her work other than to say what littke I have heard does not make me want to hear more.

Forum co - admin
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:47 AM   #15
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I know who she is but am not real familiar with her work other than to say what littke I have heard does not make me want to hear more.

Forum co - admin
Very diplomatic of you mate.

I get that, and agree that's its not, and don't have to be your thing, and most of us are the same. I do think though that its something else when some get annoyed with it, and go off on a rant about whomever....or Stuck in the rock/ blues thing, and can't get out of it.

I couldn't close myself off like that, and bringing the guitar into it I think it makes some more rounded players by being open to it .
Old 04-04-2015, 01:51 PM   #16
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Sorry to be a hardazz...but all you diplomatic, tolerant, "she's just doing her thing" types have got to own up: shyt is shyt, especially when it comes to music.

Enjoy your justin beeber playlist.

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:28 PM   #17
Jase
Principe del Galles

Biebers a ledge, and all the hate makes me respect them more.They did a roast of him with snoop and others the other night...the kid can take it and don't give a fuck.

Its all subjective, and millions like it...I wonder who's getting the last laugh.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:36 PM   #18
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Biebers a ledge, and all the hate makes me respect them more.They did a roast of him with snoop and others the other night...the kid can take it and don't give a fuck.

Its all subjective, and millions like it...I wonder who's getting the last laugh.
Would you start speaking the Queens English. Ledge? Legend?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:38 PM   #19
jsr46

jsr46 Just getting started

It's not all good and it's not subjective. Some, in fact most all, popular music today is very, very bad. The relativism they been teaching in school for sometime has destroyed popular culture. If it's all the same there's nothing great and I'm only interested in great music, books, art, movies etc.
jsr46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:54 PM   #20
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Would you start speaking the Queens English.
Only if you start speaking hip.