Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-04-2015, 03:27 PM   #21
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredd View Post
Sorry to be a hardazz...but all you diplomatic, tolerant, "she's just doing her thing" types have got to own up: shyt is shyt, especially when it comes to music.

Enjoy your justin beeber playlist.
SHit is shit and I have no problem calling it that way. Some people like shit; others don't. It is a matter of taste.

What makes some music great is its staying power over time. A great piece of music regardless of popular opinion when it was first heard will have a lasting effect on our culture and influce many many others in the years ahead. Ke$ha and Snoop while popular now will be little remembered footnotes in music history in 30 years or so.

As for the Beebs.... well..... I used to bash him a lot. I still don't like him as a person nor do I like his music. I do recognize his talent and only after I was advised by a former member whop worked with him in the studio to take a really good look at him. The kid has talent. Here's the sad part and the part which makes me feel sorry for him: he was exploited by his mother and management team., They recognized his talent and his appeal to little girls (in the beginning) and exploited the shit out of that. His head was filled with crap and being the very impressionable teen, he turned into a supreme asshole and douchebag. His family ought to be strung up for seeing him as a cash cow. They ultimately will be responsible for his destruction when he does crash and burn... and it is coming.

The same things can be said about Miley. Her sleazy old man has orchestrated every one of her actions from being on Disney to her transformation into a nasty slut. If a sex video of her is leaked to the internet, it would not surprise me to find out he was the guy filming his daughter taking it up the ass or whatever. His career fizzled so he uses his daughter to keep his name out there.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #22
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr46 View Post
It's not all good and it's not subjective. Some, in fact most all, popular music today is very, very bad. The relativism they been teaching in school for sometime has destroyed popular culture. If it's all the same there's nothing great and I'm only interested in great music, books, art, movies etc.

** POLITICAL stuff deleted

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 04:35 PM   #23
Jase

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Snoop has influenced so many people and been In the industry for over 20 years. If you know anything about the genre and the impact he has had I would disagree with him being just a footnote. I think he's bigger now than he's ever been. Certainly one of the most recognised faces today.

It depends what you like doesn't it ?, and for me I have to respect others view on that instead of the tiresome that's shit remarks ...your entitled that view of course HA .

Eddie where are you bro ?...need that subjective meandering you do.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 05:26 PM   #24
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

The world is getting so it's wrong to have an opinion.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 05:27 PM   #25
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Snoop has influenced so many people and been In the industry for over 20 years. If you know anything about the genre and the impact he has had I would disagree with him being just a footnote. I think he's bigger now than he's ever been. Certainly one of the most recognised faces today.

It depends what you like doesn't it ?, and for me I have to respect others view on that instead of the tiresome that's shit remarks ...your entitled that view of course HA .

Eddie where are you bro ?...need that subjective meandering you do.
Eddie is painting tits in New Orleans.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:09 PM   #26
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
The world is getting so it's wrong to have an opinion.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you !
ALy
Old 04-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #27
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you !
ALy
Yes ma'am! Now go get me my dinner!
Old 04-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #28
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Yes ma'am! Now go get me my dinner!
B King, McD's, or T Bell ?
Old 04-04-2015, 09:56 PM   #29
Stephenb97

Stephenb97 Just getting started

I like a variety of music..mostly rock and rap. What's on the radio is shit but old 90s hip hop was some good shit. And a lot of rock is good. Both of them are genes people use to speak on issues...except for the rappers talking about some hoes ass
Stephenb97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:31 PM   #30
Jase

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenb97 View Post
I like a variety of music..mostly rock and rap. What's on the radio is shit but old 90s hip hop was some good shit. And a lot of rock is good. Both of them are genes people use to speak on issues...except for the rappers talking about some hoes ass
Yeah I've heard another member saying similar . Not sure if it was earthman saying he didn't care much for gangster rap. I grew up listening to those early pioneers like krs-1, and on the female side Roxanne shante. Its the beat more than the lyrics, and on times I couldn't understand what they were saying but it flowed.

The south Bronx, the south south bronx ...brilliant. Some great things have come out of the state's, blues, rock, and of course hiphop.The UK got inspired by it and although we did well with the likes of the blues and rock just couldn't pull off hip hop and rap.We just not got that way that was/is uniquely american, and the feeling that went with it.

Still watching football haha...just kidding mate, and not heard of them, but checked out a photo of the band.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote