Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-04-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation
Default Happy Easter Everyone

Attachment 4211
Old 04-04-2015, 05:40 PM   #2
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Awww! How cute! Did it come with a manual???

Happy Easter!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 06:02 PM   #3
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops Keith still butchers Stairway to Heaven in music shops

Happy Easter, Aly, and everyone else here that celebrates

All the best for you, Family and Friends
Old 04-04-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Awww! How cute! Did it come with a manual???

Happy Easter!
HEY ! I have a bone to pick with you......did I read correctly in another thread, you have been sitting on an acoustic all this time? I think I'd like to do You're SO Vain, wasn't that one of your favorites
ALy
Old 04-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #5
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
HEY ! I have a bone to pick with you......did I read correctly in another thread, you have been sitting on an acoustic all this time? I think I'd like to do You're SO Vain, wasn't that one of your favorites
ALy
When we do it it's going to be acoustic Beatles
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:52 PM   #6
lespaulie
aka crunk

lespaulie Just getting started

Happy Easter to you too Aly...
Old 04-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #7
AlyKat
Collab Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
When we do it it's going to be acoustic Beatles

Sahweeeet !!!! How about Oh Darlin
ALy
Old 04-04-2015, 09:10 PM   #8
Stephenb97

Stephenb97 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
That's probably the most epic thing I've ever seen.
Stephenb97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:11 PM   #9
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

That's a very cute picture of the peep jamming out with its pink guitar!!

Happy Easter everybody! May the Easter Bunny bring you lots of jelly beans and chocolate...enjoy your sugar rush .
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #10
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

What do you get if you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?

Hot Cross Bunnies.

Sorry, folks, but somebody had to say it.

Enjoy your Easter in a way which is meaningful to you, family and friends.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote