Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-06-2015, 04:36 PM   #11
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
She cant look down with her neck brace,.. not with her eyes either seeing as her cheeks are full of nuts.

Is that a 0.0 megapixel cam ?.
Re-sizing & re-formatting turns photos to crap but it's the only way I can get them on here....let's try this.....

Attachment 4214

well, that didn't work......
Old 04-06-2015, 04:47 PM   #12
Jase

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Ha don't worry looks fine.

I sometimes alter my photos,and give them an aged look.

Seen sasquatch in these woods ?. Nice place. You must have had some sugar daddies to live there haha.What state you in ?. I'll post some pics of today later.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:51 PM   #13
Jase

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by compart1 View Post
Red skies in morning sailor take warning!!!
That would be a sunrise from the front yard..
Would make a nice painting with an old barn in it..
Red sky at night two camels having a fight.

Yeah looks like something bob Ross would do.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:24 PM   #14
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Cool picture...brings to mind a great song from The Fixx:
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 02:44 PM   #15
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Ha don't worry looks fine.

I sometimes alter my photos,and give them an aged look.

Seen sasquatch in these woods ?. Nice place. You must have had some sugar daddies to live there haha.What state you in ?. I'll post some pics of today later.

I am in Michigan & I had one sugar daddy for 27 years-divorced now....long sordid story I have seen many Sasquatches, all at Walmart
ALy
Old 04-07-2015, 02:49 PM   #16
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
I am in Michigan & I had one sugar daddy for 27 years-divorced now....long sordid story I have seen many Sasquatches, all at Walmart
ALy
hahahahhahhaha!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #17
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Re-sizing & re-formatting turns photos to crap but it's the only way I can get them on here....let's try this.....

Attachment 4214

well, that didn't work......
Are you using photobucket?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 02:58 PM   #18
Jase

Took the kids to see a waterfall near where we live.It used to be called the hidden waterfall,and only a hand full knew about it.The area used to belong to John Dillwyn Llewelyn, a prominent figure in victorian society, and pioneer of technology, science and photography.

There is a small observatory nearby.Think it was one of the first of its kind in the UK.During the war the main house was taken over by you yanks for training .I think the story goes you lot blew it up hahaha.

Old 04-07-2015, 03:06 PM   #19
AlyKat
Collab Queen

Very cool pics, Jase
Aly
Old 04-09-2015, 10:50 AM   #20
Jase

Quote:
Very cool pics, Jase
Aly
Thanks...im lucky having the countryside close by.

I like messing with the effects on this phone i have, and theres a function called vignette where you can darken the outside, and this one looks like a ghostly figure over the water.

I fish the river in summer.Just walk in with shorts n T...Its a magical place.