Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation
Default Post your sunsets here

I didn't want to hijack Aly ...

Here is hers

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #2
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Here's one of mine from a couple of years ago ...

--

Old 04-06-2015, 07:32 PM   #3
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Wait, so is this the "post your sunsets" thread, or the "post other members' sunsets" thread?

EDIT: Ugh, you just had to get your post in right before mine and ruin the joke.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:34 PM   #4
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
Wait, so is this the "post your sunsets" thread, or the "post other members' sunsets" thread?

LOL ... that first one was a courtesy post to Aly since she started. I'll delete her entry if she wants me too. I didn't want to post in her thread, and I didn't want to pull folks away from hers.

Dam ... this peecee stuff is a lot of work and typing

--

Old 04-06-2015, 08:07 PM   #5
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post

EDIT: Ugh, you just had to get your post in right before mine and ruin the joke.
Use your powers of admin to fix that

Yeah, being PC is a pain the a$$.

BTW, that's a pretty cool shot BobF!
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:49 PM   #6
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home Sixstringplayer The lights are on but there's nobody home

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobF View Post
Here's one of mine from a couple of years ago ...

wow!!
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:37 PM   #7
MrHarryReems
Dead Man Walking

MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow

Sunset over the water from my lanai.

Last edited by MrHarryReems; 04-06-2015 at 11:43 PM.
MrHarryReems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:56 PM   #8
Rustee
carbon based biped

Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop
Default Sunsets might be my favorite...

October Bayou

West Bay (Galveston)

Winter in Galveston (just after sunset, but still counts)

Siesta Key, FL

Old 04-07-2015, 12:50 AM   #9
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarryReems View Post
Sunset over the water from my lanai.

What a great view ... nice

--

Old 04-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #10
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustee View Post
October Bayou

West Bay (Galveston)

Winter in Galveston (just after sunset, but still counts)

Siesta Key, FL

Nice set of pics rustee!

--