Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-07-2015, 06:08 PM   #11
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
This guy is like a hillbilly Al Bundy. I love it.

Im glad somebody else enjoyed this. Want some real pain? Listen to his version of Jimi's Star Spangled Banner. Thats some good stuff right there,
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:23 PM   #12
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Glad he won't be reading these comments .
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:43 PM   #13
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Glad he won't be reading these comments .
He might be. I believe he is putting us on anyway and laughing all the way to Dennys for that coffee!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #14
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
He might be. I believe he is putting us on anyway and laughing all the way to Dennys for that coffee!
He too old for Denny's. This guy is most definitely Hardees coffee customer.

Forum co - admin
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:43 PM   #15
uncledenny

uncledenny Just getting started

Damn, I must be better than I thought I am! Stay tuned for video!!
uncledenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:19 PM   #16
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Until I know otherwise the guy is like that. We don't know his background so its harsh to make fun.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:40 PM   #17
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

I think he smoked one too many bugles......
Old 04-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #18
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Hey don't be hatin' on the aspirin and buglers... it worked for The Beatles and a few others.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:04 PM   #19
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
His Jimi Hedrix video is pretty much in the same vein.
Oh my GOD, it hurt to listen to that.

I remember seeing a similar person in Mandolin Bros, saying that he was studying Flamenco guitar, and then proceeded to flail and thrash on the strings like an absolute maniac, making no musical sense whatsoever.

(Clue #1 that he was "off", before witnessing the finger gymnastics, was that you couldnt get within 10ft of the dude, he smelled so friggin' bad).

Im pretty sure these kind of folks are WAY left of center, and totally unaware of themselves, to put it mildly.

St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:44 AM   #20
lespaulie
aka crunk

lespaulie Just getting started

Damn,Thats all I got to say about that...