Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 04-08-2015, 03:36 AM   #21
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
This guy is like a hillbilly Al Bundy. I love it.
I thought of Bundy too. It was kinda painful though. I wanna learn how to play freestyle.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:29 PM   #22
Mervin j Minky

Mervin j Minky Just getting started

UFO propulsion systems explained by weighted gyroscopes using batteries taped to a push bike wheel.
Mervin j Minky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:52 PM   #23
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervin j Minky View Post
UFO propulsion systems explained by weighted gyroscopes using batteries taped to a push bike wheel.
Lol! I was waiting for someone to mention that.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #24
cheezyridr
Banned

cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out

you guys didn't see the sportbike video? he wants lower right pg, so he makes one out of galvanized pipe. i seriously doubt he's the type who can ride well enough to learn why that lower peg is dangerous. however, who knows? if he's cruisin the mtns one day and comes up on a hard right hand that's reverse cambered, he's gonna have a shitty day, no doubt in my mind.
cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:36 PM   #25
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

This guy is getting more respect than Jesus in the Jesus thread.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:27 PM   #26
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Jesus doesn't have a YouTube channel.

Old 04-09-2015, 12:04 AM   #27
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Jesus doesn't have a YouTube channel.
Well actually...
Old 04-09-2015, 12:46 AM   #28
Silimtao
Baaand

It's a miracle!

Old 04-09-2015, 01:13 AM   #29
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
This guy is getting more respect than Jesus in the Jesus thread.
Now this one I know I have right...
Didn't John Lennon get himself into trouble claiming the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:00 AM   #30
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticSquid View Post
Now this one I know I have right...
Didn't John Lennon get himself into trouble claiming the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?
Yes he did. I believe that the nutcases though took it a bit out of context. I think he meant that the Beatles in their time were more popular than Jesus in his time.