Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #1
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow
Default It's that tine of the year...again

...when many new members flock into the forums. Sort of exiting since many bring good contributions like Aly did not too long ago. Can't wait to see what new collabs they bring
Old 04-07-2015, 09:10 PM   #2
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80's Rock View Post
...when many new members flock into the forums. Sort of exiting since many bring good contributions like Aly did not too long ago. Can't wait to see what new collabs they bring
Already? I'll call the exterminator and have the forum sprayed to keep them out.

Forum co - admin
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:16 PM   #3
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

New members should be given 30 days to participate in a collaboration in some way...or udog brings in the exterminator. If they have a note from their doctor or guardian (if they are under 18), they can be excused.

What's special about this time of year that folks find the forum? I would think it would be in the fall or winter when hibernation begins .
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #4
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Must be the time of the year that relationships fail, kids grow up and move out, bills don't need to be paid. That's probably it.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:46 AM   #5
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80's Rock View Post
Wow, what a nice thing to say 80's, thank you !! I have been feeling gloomy & that just made my day.
Aly
Old 04-08-2015, 02:17 PM   #6
ledbelly

ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

damn i still havent collabbed but i have no recording equip. would i be exterminated?
ledbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:47 AM   #7
Jase
On sabbatical

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Must be the time of the year that relationships fail, kids grow up and move out, bills don't need to be paid. That's probably it.
My eldest moved in with his girls parents for about a year. I took his bedroom, and had a nice little set up. He argued with the father, and is back home again. Giving that room back was tough going.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:58 PM   #8
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledbelly View Post
damn i still havent collabbed but i have no recording equip. would i be exterminated?
You will be given 90 days to acquire the necessary tools for collaborating, after that extermination is inevitable
ALy
Old 04-09-2015, 07:23 PM   #9
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BobF Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
My eldest moved in with his girls parents for about a year. I took his bedroom, and had a nice little set up. He argued with the father, and is back home again. Giving that room back was tough going.
When mine moved back in after a false start, he lost 50% of his original space.

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:57 PM   #10
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobF View Post
When mine moved back in after a false start, he lost 50% of his original space.
Lol, false start! Lots of false starts these days.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote