Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-10-2015, 12:17 AM   #1
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing
Default Why didn't I think of this?

So, Sarah found a link to burgers and eggs and asked if I could make her one.

You make a burger patty out of ground meat of choice, take a drinking glass (Any cylindrical item will work I suppose), and press a hole in the center of the burger, remove the excess and voila, you have a ringed burger to place a raw egg into to cook along with the meat in a frying pan.

I'm old school, fry an egg, BBQ the burger, throw fried egg on said burger, add cheese and condiments.

It turned out pretty cool

It tasted damn good!

Anyone else have little tricks and tips like these?
BBQ season is upon us, (well, for me, BBQ is 365 days a year, but that's pointless).
Old 04-10-2015, 12:19 AM   #2
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies

I *LOVE* a hard fried egg on a bacon (or thinly sliced ham) cheddar burger.

Red Robin's Royal Burger was pretty a long time ago ...

Nice find Keith. I'm gonna try it!

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:22 AM   #3
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

That's a heart attack on a bun!
Old 04-10-2015, 12:26 AM   #4
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

That looks deee-licious !!!!
ALy
Old 04-10-2015, 12:31 AM   #5
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Our Heart Attack burger is 3 tiered grilled cheese sandwich , (2) 1/4 pound medium ground beef patties, 6 slices of bacon per patty and a fried egg for each.

I'm only allowed one a year as per Sarah's orders.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:32 AM   #6
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

For great BBQ ideas I go to the BBQ Pit Boys...once you pass the disgusting dirty hands and some other minor yucky impressions recipes are very good. Just remember that your not eating from their grill

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=bbq+pit+boy
Old 04-10-2015, 01:49 AM   #7
RainDancer
Dark Universe

RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Id take that to a proctologist
Old 04-10-2015, 02:16 AM   #8
MuskRatt
Feeling Compunctious

MuskRatt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MuskRatt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MuskRatt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf View Post
That's a heart attack on a bun!
The man has you there on the 3 tiered...

I have to ask, could you start the burger then flip it, then put the egg in the center if you don't want a over cooked egg?
Laney IRT60H IronHeart
Peavey Original 412MS G12K-85's 1989 mfg.
Roland Cube 20X
MuskRatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:07 AM   #9
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Our Heart Attack burger is 3 tiered grilled cheese sandwich , (2) 1/4 pound medium ground beef patties, 6 slices of bacon per patty and a fried egg for each.

I'm only allowed one a year as per Sarah's orders.
Holy Heart Attack Batman! OMG, my arteries clogged a bit just reading that!!! That makes the Joisey Burger you see in these parts seem like a meal from Weight Watchers
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:09 AM   #10
Keith
Keeping the pocket

This is my first time trying it, MuskRatt. I guess you could. The point is a fried egg within the burger at the same time.

I had the burner set for 2 with the egg in the middle to cook with the meat.

I'll try the same method as you described. Brown the outsides, put the egg in and then transfer it to the oven.