Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #21
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

I saw all of this about Illinois on the news this morning. Showed a semi blown right over on it's side by the wind. I thought about Plankton & Underdog & hoped they were both in one piece .
ALy
Old 04-10-2015, 04:48 PM   #22
Jimorr

Jimorr Just getting started

It was all about 5 miles south of me. We paced the floor for 3 hours or so, till the "all clear" was given. That's as close as I ever want to come again.....
Old 04-10-2015, 04:52 PM   #23
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
I saw all of this about Illinois on the news this morning. Showed a semi blown right over on it's side by the wind. I thought about Plankton & Underdog & hoped they were both in one piece .
ALy
Still kickin.

Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 04:55 PM   #24
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I'm in Illinois too. We live at the border of McHenry and Lake counties. McHenry had the Tornado Warning up so we were not sure if we should've head to the basement or not. We don't have much of a basement anyway because we're in a townhome.

I pray for those affected.
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #25
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Glad to hear some more midwesterners have survived the storm (Littlebadboy & Jimorr)
ALy
Old 04-10-2015, 09:00 PM   #26
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Ya never really respect a tornado until it comes knocking at your front door. In 1995, a small clear twister came down my neighborhood street. As is usual with these things, I got 40,000 dollars worth of damage, and no body else lost a shingle.

Since then I've moved here, but I do remember that feeling in the pit of your stomach, the fear of them. When you see those green flashes from the transformers blowing up, you know it's way too close for comfort.

Stay safe out there if you can.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:06 AM   #27
AlyKat
Collab Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parralax view View Post
Ya never really respect a tornado until it comes knocking at your front door. In 1995, a small clear twister came down my neighborhood street. As is usual with these things, I got 40,000 dollars worth of damage, and no body else lost a shingle.

Since then I've moved here, but I do remember that feeling in the pit of your stomach, the fear of them. When you see those green flashes from the transformers blowing up, you know it's way too close for comfort.

Stay safe out there if you can.
WOW, $40,000 in damages, mine were minimal. I know I was scared shitless...thought I was having a panic attack. Have never heard such a horrible noise before.
ALy
Old 04-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #28
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Quote:
WOW, $40,000 in damages, mine were minimal. I know I was scared shitless...thought I was having a panic attack. Have never heard such a horrible noise before.
ALy
Yeah, I think that was the insurance estimate and eventual check. It came down the street ripping up old Live oaks and Maples, took a portion of my roof, crushed the master bedroom like toothpicks, drove three different tree limbs right through the bricks into various rooms, destroyed my garage completely and didn't touch either car parked outside the garage, it moved my then wifes Suzuki Samurai about 20 feet and lodged it between two hackberry trees in the alley all without a scratch to it. I had to climb in the back to move it because I couldn't open the doors..!

I didn't have electricity for 3 days. My most greivous loss was a 90 ft tall Bois De Arc tree in my back yard that had to be at least 100 yrs. old. The neighbors came from all round to cry about the tree being down on top of the house. It took them 3 days to cut it up and remove it.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:05 AM   #29
AlyKat
Collab Queen

Where did you live Parralax, when this happened?
ALy
Old 04-11-2015, 01:10 AM   #30
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Nope, just more thunderstorms in the middle of the night. So once again sharing a bed with a neurotic dog.
ALy
You should hear what the dog says about you!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote