Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-10-2015, 01:19 PM   #11
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Abo said he goes commando wearing jeans.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:31 PM   #12
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Abo said he goes commando wearing jeans.
He lies, he wears my pink thong
Aly
Old 04-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #13
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Now i want to make him my girlfriend hahaha.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:53 PM   #14
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Quote:
Abo, Rain, and twids are real...then you have Keith hahaha.....just kidding fella.
Nice one, Abo (The pic that is)

I may not be from Scotland, but I was raised as I should have been
Old 04-11-2015, 12:04 AM   #15
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Now i want to make him my girlfriend hahaha.
Two timer !
ALy
Old 04-12-2015, 12:25 AM   #16
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

All I can say is the Lifting of the Stones (of Manhood) was amazing. The highlight though was the massed pipes and drums which was spectacular. If that does not get to your core, you have no feeling.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:51 AM   #17
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Two timer !
ALy
A crap that takes two flushes ?...yup had a few of them.
Jasy
Old 04-13-2015, 11:53 AM   #18
Revenge of the Naked Ape
Tinnitus Merit Badge

Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools

We Remember.

Hellbox Effects

Free "open source" EagleCAD files: 99ZuluFX
Revenge of the Naked Ape is offline   Reply With Quote