Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 03-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
MastoidMan
Rookie Scum

MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow

I did the Google thing and lurked a bit on several forums. Some too big, some too small, some too brand specific and way too many are ridden with trolls.

Still not sure why I selected this one. I seem to have fit in though. Does this mean I'm off-balance in some way?
MastoidMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastoidMan View Post
I did the Google thing and lurked a bit on several forums. Some too big, some too small, some too brand specific and way too many are ridden with trolls.

Still not sure why I selected this one. I seem to have fit in though. Does this mean I'm off-balance in some way?
You're still on probation. You'll be notified as to whether you fit in.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
calgary1
Banned

calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass calgary1 Sucks butter from a skanks ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
You're still on probation. You'll be notified as to whether you fit in.
Hahahahahah
calgary1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #14
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgary1 View Post
Hahahahahah
If you werent a Tele player you would be too.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:07 PM   #15
MastoidMan
Rookie Scum

MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow MastoidMan Confuses Ass and Elbow

This is so unfair! I've got two Teles. Why can't I play with the cool kids yet????
Old 03-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #16
Silimtao
Baaand

Life's a bitch, then you die. Get over it.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #17
Rustee
carbon based biped

Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop Rustee likes poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastoidMan View Post
This is so unfair! I've got two Teles.
Calgary said his Tele is incredibly beat up. Cool people just don't care...that's what makes them cool.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:25 PM   #18
MastoidMan
Rookie Scum

The heck with all y'all. I'm taking my Barry Manilow records home and going home.

Actually, I do have quite the set of dings in my MIM keefo-caster. My favorite store had it new like that. Some damages in shipping ..... got it for $300.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #19
Dusty
Banned

Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Barry Manilow records almost qualifies as a weirdo. You got any bagpipe recordings, that will tip you right over.
Me? I got a banjo and a bazooki plus I have John Travolta and Village People records lol
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 AM   #20
MastoidMan
Rookie Scum

No, no bagpipe recordings. Dang. I was so close.

I did dble-dose my pain meds and muscle relaxers so that I could attend/chaperone my son's 16th birthday party with 40+ kids and a DJ playing techno this past weekend. Wasn't going to miss that for the world and have paid for it in more way than one. However, I can now say that I have officially Raved, or rave danced...whatever it's called. I had 40+ kids hooting and hollering for me. So, I won me some additional points with his group.

But, that still doesn't get me any closer here.

Oh, I did tell a boy who had his toungue down a young lady's throat that anything he does to her, I get to do to him. I love making/watching kids freak out. Big, hairy 280lb biker types have fun too.