Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #11
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I also have been approved, after quite a few days. The admins must have real jobs or sumthin'.
Anyway - thanks guyz...hope to add the the fun n frolics here.
And, of course, am eagerly awaiting to hear from Shania, now that she can find me here...

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:39 PM   #12
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Welcome in...just dont go trying to start any coup...we wont ave it aight .

Oh and dont worry about your avatar the powers that be are working on it...i think.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #13
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

Ugh... there goes the neighborhood.

Somebody should invite Ruben Diaz.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:16 PM   #14
Underdog
...just sayin...

Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed Underdog desperately needs retubed

First of all welcome all you new guys. Thanks for being so patient while waiting for approval. Earthman was on vacation last week and I work screwed up hours all the time and am having a rather rough time at home with my daughter. Because of this I don't get on a pc very often. It is kind of hard to do the admin thing on my phone.

Nearly a year ago we were being bombarded with spam which is why we now have to approve members.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote