Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-21-2014, 02:04 PM   #11
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Donna dont mean to worry you but this dont sound good.You gone and lucked out to much with this good day.These things are best paced out over a 40 yr period.

Life can be so stressful on times its good when we notice those things that make us feel good for once.

I look at days that dont go well, and laugh most of the time.Especially when it seems like everything is going wrong.Me and the wife look at each other on times and i say FFS...cmon give us a break, and we laugh....life is funny on times even the bad times.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:11 PM   #12
Donna25

Donna25 Has Anal Warts Donna25 Has Anal Warts Donna25 Has Anal Warts Donna25 Has Anal Warts Donna25 Has Anal Warts Donna25 Has Anal Warts Donna25 Has Anal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Donna dont mean to worry you but this dont sound good.You gone and lucked out to much with this good day.These things are best paced out over a 40 yr period.

Life can be so stressful on times its good when we notice those things that make us feel good for once.

I look at days that dont go well, and laugh most of the time.Especially when it seems like everything is going wrong.Me and the wife look at each other on times and i say FFS...cmon give us a break, and we laugh....life is funny on times even the bad times.
Hey man, I agree! I'm just a bit of a star-crossed optimist.

There's a lot in my life that I should worry about, which I do (believe me, I'm a gold medalist when it comes to worrying) but what's that gonna accomplish? I go by Monty Python logic.

Lifes a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!
Old 07-21-2014, 05:22 PM   #13
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna25 View Post
Well, that sucks! Hope your week gets less monstrous.
Thanks, but it already has (gotten more monstrous).

Re: pessimism. I always hope for the best, but plan for the worst. I think a lot shit rains on people's heads because they *want* it to. Like a self fulfilling prophecy. "See! I knew I'd get hit by a truck!"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #14
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Ours was pretty good. Lots of heavy winds though as we were having the remnants of Tropical Storm Wali come over as a disinergrated mess. Lots of ringing windchimes, cool breezes in the house, happy pets with no thunder and lightning. Good dinner. Good lady, Good guitars, good life.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:40 PM   #15
iiholly

iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard

Things are going pretty well for me right now, but my body is freaking protesting every step of the way. First poison Ivy then UTI and now apparently I'm fugging anemic. LOLz. I'm hoping that last one is just from being on my dot and having semi-bad eating habits right now (as in not eating enough calories a day), but I guess we'll see.

I'm looking forward to more "good" days once I freaking move (again) at the beginning of August then can CHILL THE FUCK OUT. Lol moving the weekend after my freaking 14 hour yoga weekend. FFS no rest for the weary I guess, speaking of which I can't seem to sleep right here. Geezus.

Although I've been playing guitar lots, finishing up songs. So I guess that is good.

But yeah, I think i've had more good days than bad in the grand scheme of things. Haven't been blown out of the sky by Russian terrorists, so that is always good.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #16
Borodog

Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Working on my third week of sprained back. Wife is unsympathetic and is just pissed at me and assuming I'm doing everything wrong. Depressing to be in a lot of pain and have no support from the one you it need it most from. :O/
Borodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:20 PM   #17
diesel

diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Nope not having a good day. I am covered in a rash and I think it's Poison ivy. All these tiny little blisters all over my right arm and my leg. I don't know where I got it though. I have these friggin blisters on my nose too. So not pretty!

The weekend went great. Had a party at my cottage for 65 people for an engagement party for my hubby's nephew and fiancé. We have been planning this party since February. It went off without a hitch. Never again though. Too much work!
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:22 PM   #18
diesel

diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking diesel The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
Working on my third week of sprained back. Wife is unsympathetic and is just pissed at me and assuming I'm doing everything wrong. Depressing to be in a lot of pain and have no support from the one you it need it most from. :O/
Sorry to hear that Boro! No compassion just sucks!
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:56 AM   #19
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
Consider the upside. At least you have someone in your household to treat you with disdain.

Sorry about the back though. That and aching joints are really not on my favourite injury list.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote